The Falkirk FC Thread

Still hard to believe we’re in this position when we really should be home and hosed but that’s our own doing. Hoping for the best tonight and that we can somehow get a win as a draw doesn’t really help us at all but like most I’m expecting a defeat. For once, just turn up and do it for us Bairns. 

We will win tonight against all the odds and then lose at home to Montrose on Saturday. It's the Falkirk way.

Edit to add: We'll most likely get gubbed tonight, but I can easily see the above happening too.

Edited by 18BAIRN76

4 hours ago, the optimist said:

Re streaming discount, I had also contacted general office. I've had a response from Gerry Britton saying to claim before 3pm.

Will the £1 refund send them to bankruptcy ?

We fuked up versus Clyde in the cup, sent stream to Facebook/YouTube and paid out refunds 

48 minutes ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

We will win tonight against all the odds and then lose at home to Montrose on Saturday. It's the Falkirk way.

Edit to add: We'll most likely get gubbed tonight, but I can easily see the above happening too.

"The Falkirk way" atm is losing almost every game we play