The Falkirk FC Thread

6 minutes ago, lanky_ffc said:

Who's going to be the first journo or blue tick w****r to say this was harsh because we're still in the title race? 

Tom English IMO.

Guest Peter LaFleur
1 minute ago, FFC 1876 said:

I'm more interested in the first manager to throw his hat in the ring, shall we have a sweepstake?

You’d imagine Peter Grant will throw his name in the hat. I’d hope we would at least try and speak to Petrie regarding his thoughts of moving to full time. 

Whilst I agree Akeel Francis is a shocking footballer he still has 2 assists and 2 goals in his very limited appearances. Which is more than can be said for a lot of others at our club. I'd have been bringing him on before Lee Miller that's for sure. 

1 minute ago, Peter LaFleur said:

You’d imagine Peter Grant will throw his name in the hat. I’d hope we would at least try and speak to Petrie regarding his thoughts of moving to full time. 

Get Russell or Simon on a short contract 

Edited by Stainrod

Whilst I agree Akeel Francis is a shocking footballer he still has 2 assists and 2 goals in his very limited appearances. Which is more than can be said for a lot of others at our club. I'd have been bringing him on before Lee Miller that's for sure. 

Would rather give Jay Cantley a run up front than play either tbh.

3 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

That should be playing retirement too for “Big Sexy”.

Edited by Numbers_One_To_Eleven

9 minutes ago, Numbers_One_To_Eleven said:

Why do get all the other clubs dross on this page?

"Why do get"

5 minutes ago, Numbers_One_To_Eleven said:

No I get that part, it’s more to do with illiterate comments that appear in here.

"Illiterate comments"

Banter.

Although we've been shit all season we do appear to have become even shitier since Holt arrived. If the rumours are true that he's already having an input in team affairs, I can't see how he's suddenly going to change things now.

Add that to the injury and suspension situation and we've surely got next to no chance of getting up?

The most important parts of this are 1) they start looking immediately, 2) they go into it with no preconceived idea and 3) we have someone in place reasonably soon after the playoffs because more than half your success at this level is recruitment. We can't let clubs get a jump on us in that regard.