The Falkirk FC Thread

Wish them both the best. They are not made out for management though. 
Yip this, way out of their depth, no hard feelings but anyone could see that they wouldn't make a success of it at Falkirk.
Not sure what Holt will do differently but whatever it is I hope he's not in charge next year.

Guest Ecosse83
Just now, FalkirkBairn2021 said:

I know it was inevitable but Holt can really get so far to f**k. Very disappointed he's still here. Better not be come August.

The fact he’s helping recruit the new management teams suggests he will be. 😡

6 minutes ago, Numbers_One_To_Eleven said:

Great news, however, just one wee question. Now the goalkeeping coach is gone, who is going to coach the goalkeepers in the interim??

Corrzo. One of the girls was washing a pint glass in hospitality one day and he caught it when she dropped it. Been on the clubs radar ever since.

Edited by latapythelegend

Guest Peter LaFleur
1 minute ago, Bantabairn said:

Couple of mates already mentioning that maybe one player can make the difference to a team, maybe losing McManus was a blow we never recovered from. I’m beginning to think that maybe we lost sight of how bad we’ve become, and McManus masked the reality - we are shite and requiring major surgery....

I’m baffled you’ve just noticed that. It was blatantly obvious over the course of last season how much we relied on McManus. The Raith Rovers game especially showed our side to be piss poor in comparison to theirs. They just lacked a little bit of fire power.

Here's a stat Holt can have for free to try and get us promoted.

We've conceded 15 goals this season. 11 of those have come from set plays (4 corners, 4 freekicks, 2 penalties, 1 long throw)

Sort that out and get us clicking going forward again and this season might yet be salvageable. 

So we have the BoD and Holt leading a “rigorous process” to install a new manager. 

I am sure we are excited at that prospect. Pity we didn’t have a rigorous process underway to find a new board.

Presumably they’ll just get some random in to boot balls at the goalies in training. 

So Akeel Francis then?

I’d love us to dig deep and f**k thistle you condescending weegie b*****d - it’s not over yet 

Not over yet [emoji23].

We’ve been left with an absolute dugshite squad with around 7 out injured. Of course it’s over.

1 minute ago, lanky_ffc said:

Who's going to be the first journo or blue tick w****r to say this was harsh because we're still in the title race? 

Would need to see the line-up on Sportsound for tonight but I have no doubt one of the contributors will say this pretty much word for word.

4 minutes ago, lanky_ffc said:

Who's going to be the first journo or blue tick w****r to say this was harsh because we're still in the title race? 

I'm more interested in the first manager to throw his hat in the ring, shall we have a sweepstake?

1 minute ago, Numbers_One_To_Eleven said:

Why do get all the other clubs dross on this page?

Because your club throwing away a pretty comfortable league lead is really fucking funny, even if they go on to win the league.