The Falkirk FC Thread

9 minutes ago, virginton said:

You clearly remember voices speaking to you in your own head, because absolutely nobody claimed this you utter fantasist. 

The only Sevcoesque approach I'm seeing here is the clown car outfit set to flounder in the seaside leagues for yet another year, yet insisting that a top flight investment plan is the correct solution to that problem.

The gift that just keeps on giving. 

ainsley-harriott-birthday-lorraine-a.jpg.c764bbf957abb54428cdf8b5f8f41081.jpg

You’ve got us, well done. We’re shite and deserve to be where we are. This is a microcosm of nearly 150 years of history though. History is part and parcel of being a footie fan, so based on that, despite all your wonderful snipes at us, does it not irk you, even a bit, that your clubs history and general standing in the game is inferior to ours? 

Edited by Numbers_One_To_Eleven

1 minute ago, ilostmyself said:

Surely there's an actual manager out of work that we could draft in for 4 games to boot f**k out of the squad.

Surely some punter in semi retirement could even do a bloody job for us.  Stuart Baxter's free is he no. Sure I read he got punted recently.

5 minutes ago, Numbers_One_To_Eleven said:

You’ve got us, well done. We’re shite and deserve to be where we are. This is a microcosm of nearly 150 years of history though. History is part and parcel of being a footie fan, so based on that, despite all your wonderful snipes at us, does it not irk you, even a bit, that your clubs history and general standing in the game is inferior to ours? 

Wouldn't waste your time on this knob. Spends his time posting pictures and calling folk chumps waiting for Morton to win something major this side of WW2.

Edited by latapythelegend

4 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Surely some punter in semi retirement could even do a bloody job for us.  Stuart Baxter's free is he no. Sure I read he got punted recently.

Can't get on the alloa website as it's down but they just punted Peter Grant - only thing I don't know is if it's immediate or he's staying until the end of the season.

Just got on, he's there until the end of the season.

Edited by Rugster

Just now, Rugster said:

Can't get on the alloa website as it's down but they just punted Peter Grant - only thing I don't know is if it's immediate or he's staying until the end of the season.

It's at the end of the season when his contract ends.

4 minutes ago, ilostmyself said:

Surely there's an actual manager out of work that we could draft in for 4 games to boot f**k out of the squad.

exactly, get an out of work manager and tell them if they somehow manage to get us up thru the playoffs they will get a contract for next season, will be plenty that would jump at that chance.

See to be honest I'd actually take Sneddon and Laverty as comanagers right now over those two diddies. Out of the numpties we currently have Fergus would be my preferred option but as he's only joined part time I'd imagine he still has a few loose end outwith Falkirk he needs to tie up. Giving it to another player who has no manager experience whatsover even if just for a short time would be absolute carnage. Somebody would take the job on temporarily for the rest of the season who has at least been a manager previously.