The Falkirk FC Thread

1 minute ago, Shadwell Dog said:

He shouldn't be anywhere near women or kids in his working capacity..  I'm amazed he has the nerve to show his face in a football environment . His team mates  must be wondering what a feckin perve he must be. I'm sure the poor women he traumatised will be happy seeing him on the TV and the papers too. What a sleazy b*****d.

I'm sure folk have moved on given how long ago it was, and the weirdos can stay fixated on it

1 minute ago, ATLIS said:

More chance of Falkirk dying first to be fair. What responsibility do the current owners and board of Livingston have over creditors left after an entirely different regime walked away. They have no connection to those people and no obligation to pay them back. 

I'm imagining you're a wee bit salty as it probably affected you, and if not then it's proper weirdo behaviour

You are fans of the club. Least you could do is pay back those creditors whose businesses your club shafted. You are selfish scum. 

Just now, Yflab said:

You are fans of the club. Least you could do is pay back those creditors whose businesses your club shafted. You are selfish scum. 

hahahaa why the f**k would we do that? We had no control over the spending

More chance of Falkirk dying first to be fair. What responsibility do the current owners and board of Livingston have over creditors left after an entirely different regime walked away. They have no connection to those people and no obligation to pay them back. 

I'm imagining you're a wee bit salty as it probably affected you, and if not then it's proper weirdo behaviour

Weirdo behaviour from the guy who thinks wanking in public is nae problem.

hahahaa why the f**k would we do that? We had no control over the spending

So you were quite happy to support a team that was financially cheating to gain an unfair advantage over opponents?

Scum. 

2 minutes ago, Craig1876 said:

Holt will need to step into the void, but he’s played a big part in this major cock up over the last number of weeks. I agree with you on the Rawlins, they have to get back to the top league to make their investment work and it’s quite clear what their game plan is with Gary Mellor being involved. It could be an interesting ride, but if they cannot be hands on 24/7, they are going to have to get people in who are capable of running this with zero interference from elsewhere. Phil has a very good pedigree and I know a guy in the States who is involved in football there who has spoken very highly of him. He does need a fan input in this moving forward though and I fear the MSG guys who are left will be very particular about selling their shares to supporters IF there is a decent return to be made. I certainly wish Phil the very best of luck as we have a great club, with huge potential and a passionate fan base who care. 

They need to stop holding interviews telling everyone how great a side we are, how brilliant dumb and dumber are and how happy they are the way things are going. I'm fecking fed up being patronised consistently by our bod.

11 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

Wouldn't worry about that guy, he is weird. Spends most of his time sticking up for creditors, as if he's the guardian of capitalism.

5 minutes ago, G51 said:

Wouldn't worry about that guy, he is weird. Spends most of his time sticking up for creditors, as if he's the guardian of capitalism.

Imagine letting your club DIE?

21 minutes ago, Russ said:

He can f**k off with that interview. Absolutely nae justification or rationale for them surviving this garbage. From the last 10 league games we’ve got 11 points, scored 9 goals and won just 3 games. In a league where we’ve got at worst the 2nd highest wage budget and are 1 of only 3 full time teams.

That run of form is absolutely unforgivable and disgusting. If they don’t get sacked from that dugshite run of form then I’ve no idea what it will take.

267130BB-2263-4E1F-9D36-5E4D38E469A2.gif.ce7c81ca0c8b6798bba307c04df64ef7.gif

2 hours ago, ATLIS said:

I'm sure it is, and totally not a set up at all :D Other folk would say it's a cooking measurement but not sure what that says about you. 

I'm perfectly happy with Livi's stance on things and giving people second chances, Falkirk can stay throwing stones from League 1 all they like

It for sure was not a cooking measurement, it was more the begging for a point revealing a drug measurement I found shameful and shows less remorse for his past, as I said it's a match made in heaven @Livvy  

Never felt as low as this. Well maybe a couple of cup finals but this is up there.

I see little hope this nightmare will end as there is virtually no confidence in anyone at Board Level, that resides on this side of the pond, having any of the skill set required to turn this around.

Fans are sick to death of being talked down to. Sick to death of being taken for mugs. Sick to death of the jam tomorrow promises.

Football is made complicated by people with absolutely no gut feel for what is right or are brave enough to make the correct calls at the right time. They analysis it to death, talk for weeks on end and achieve sod all. Our Boardroom is full of this type of consultant.

Appoint the right manager, he will recruit the best players within your budget and ensure he plays a brand of football that attracts people through the door. 3-5 is 90% of it. Win football matches.

Hot tubs, community partnerships, Curry clubs, cross bar challenges 50/50 money grab, root and branch reviews, it’s everyone’s else faults, moaning about other clubs,...... We are all sick of it

We have no instinct at our club to do what is right. If we did the South Stand would already be branded Kevin McAlister.

I for one have had my fill of them over the years.

Give us our club back and end this nightmare for us all FFS please.

24 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Longest in our entire history

Also mate, I think we are now further away from the top flight than we have ever been in our history for a large number of reasons :-

1. Terrible management on the field.

2. Terrible management off the field.

3. Really low standard across first team playing squad.

4. Lack of effort from players.

5. Appalling transfer market activity.

6. Shocking use of loan system.

7. No youth development in place.

8. Massive, massive disconnect between club and fans.

9. Arrogance from board that we’ll naturally get away from this level - just cos we are Falkirk.

10. No strategic 1, 5 or 10 year plan for the club.

There will be lots more but it’s 6am and I’m tired.

Think the bottom line for me is the lack of entertainment.  Even if we were winning this league grinding our results with garbage football I wouldn't be any happier. 

In some ways, what's the point of promotion with this set up? Yet another new squad needed..no players of quality.. no direction.. atrocious clueless managers. 

It's not even just us. Look at Hearts who are cruising to the Championship title but are terrible and their fans hate the manager and are not being entertained. 

I don't see where we go from here. Other than more utter jobbers in the summer with different names who can't trap a bag of sand.