The Falkirk FC Thread

14 minutes ago, MrDust said:

Still you gotta man in charge now who tops a football podcast quiz for answering a drug measurement for a bonus point to take him top.

Very fitting 

I'm sure it is, and totally not a set up at all :D Other folk would say it's a cooking measurement but not sure what that says about you. 

I'm perfectly happy with Livi's stance on things and giving people second chances, Falkirk can stay throwing stones from League 1 all they like

5 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Paltry. So get it up you and your deposit. 

I didn't pay my deposit. The party of which I am no longer a member (and of which I haven't now been a member for nearly 5 years) did.

But sure, whatever helps you sleep at night.

Edited by Ad Lib

5 minutes ago, Ad Lib said:

I didn't pay my deposit. The party of which I am no longer a member (and of which I haven't now been a member for nearly 5 years) did.

But sure, whatever helps you sleep at night.

775B7EEA-5342-44C3-9537-4661B19F9623.gif.14a87975a1e435e314e9344b0d15930c.gif

The question “have they gone yet?”  now needs to be expanded beyond the management team. It needs to include the stooges and imposters now swanning around TFS as board members.

We’ve got a squad full of losers, shitebags and jobbers. Coupled with the worst and most idiotic management team possible. We are an absolute rabble and shambles of a club from top to bottom and we deserve every bit of ridicule and laughter that comes our way.

4 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

The question “have they gone yet?”  now needs to be expanded beyond the management team. It needs to include the stooges and imposters now swanning around TFS as board members.

Have they all gone yet?

20 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

I'm sure it is, and totally not a set up at all :D Other folk would say it's a cooking measurement but not sure what that says about you. 

I'm perfectly happy with Livi's stance on things and giving people second chances, Falkirk can stay throwing stones from League 1 all they like

There's a limit though. Employing a person who seems to think it's okay to sit in your car in a street and w**k in front of young women pushing prams at a 'family' club  is a step too far for any decent person. But if you think that's acceptable then batter on.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

1 minute ago, Shadwell Dog said:

There's a limit though. Employing a person who seems to think it's okay to sit in your car in a street and w**k in front of young women pushing prams is a step too far for any decent person. But if you think that's acceptable then batter on.

Happened almost 13 years ago, surely can accept that he's learned from it and grown as a person? 

23 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

Not too sure, we're in the best financial state ever. Debt free and posting zero losses every year, just sold Dykes for 2m too :D Falkirk on the other hand...

If your club had any backbone they would use the Dykes transfer fee to repay some of their creditors they shafted not once but twice. 

Your club is a fuckin disgrace. I hope next time you go bust.

1 minute ago, ATLIS said:

Happened almost 13 years ago, surely can accept that he's learned from it and grown as a person? 

Are you having a laugh. What kind of person thinks that's acceptable in the bloody first place. Your treating it as if he was caught nicking apples from a farmer's trees or something. The guys a  sexual degenerate that shouldn't be anywhere near a football ground.

22 minutes ago, Craig1876 said:

Holt is heavily involved in what is happening with the first team just now and has been for weeks, that is fact and since he’s come in it’s got worse and created total confusion. A “Sporting  Director” in the third division, give me a flippin break. Our management and back room staff salaries are probably not far short of Peterhead’s playing budget. Tonight is a watershed for me, they deserved their win and this cannot continue. We have a Chairman who is all buzz words and strategies, it’s total management consultant bollocks. Right now it needs REAL Falkirk fans who have the passion and genuinely care to roll their sleeves up and work with the Rawlins to get this car crash sorted. 

Rawlings are not daft they know how it works in business . I also get it they have sussed that the board they have been dealing with are just puppets. To get a return on their investment it’s now clear they want to leverage a decent whack from agency fees-The good news for all of us is they NEED us to be in the premier league for that to work so they will do what’s needed to make it work. The MSG plan to eventually sell a whack of their shares to the fans ( nobody else wants them ) will also hit the skids if we stay in league 1 and piss of the fans. So tomorrow it’s goodbye to the terrible twosome however bad I feel ( about Miller )- it will happen trouble is I fear Gary Holt who will temporarily take over might not be any better 

27 minutes ago, raith1974 said:

Tin pot teams, well this so called tin pot team supporter is pissing myself laughing at your teams failure and my club currently sitting 2nd top of a league above your lot. 

Yes, and the reason you're enjoying it so much is because it's never happened in your lifetime before, because it shouldn't happen. So if I was you I'd be loving this. 

33 minutes ago, Ad Lib said:

They are all the league above you. At most only one of them will be in the same league as you next season if your team doesn’t get a grip.

And you call them tinpot?

Now now WJ - will you please stop winding up the bairns fans - I have a soft spot for them and regularly do their 50/50 - although never hoping to win that fanatikool gash! - this leagues not over yet still all to play for 🇧🇪

9 minutes ago, Yflab said:

If your club had any backbone they would use the Dykes transfer fee to repay some of their creditors they shafted not once but twice. 

Your club is a fuckin disgrace. I hope next time you go bust.

Hahaha funnily enough a good chunk of the Dykes money did go toward repaying debt.  We're debt free just about. We can hardly be held accountable for something different owners did with the club when they ran it into the ground

7 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Are you having a laugh. What kind of person thinks that's acceptable in the bloody first place. Your treating it as if he was caught nicking apples from a farmer's trees or something. The guys a  sexual degenerate that shouldn't be anywhere near a football ground.

It happened 13 years ago, it's not acceptable but it doesn't (rightfully so) stop the guy from working in his current line of work for the rest of his life

Just now, ATLIS said:

Hahaha funnily enough a good chunk of the Dykes money did go toward repaying debt.  We're debt free just about. We can hardly be held accountable for something different owners did with the club when they ran it into the ground

Yes you fuckin can if you had any backbone you selfish cnuts. I will happily dance on your grave when your tin pot club dies.

He can f**k off with that interview. Absolutely nae justification or rationale for them surviving this garbage. From the last 10 league games we’ve got 11 points, scored 9 goals and won just 3 games. In a league where we’ve got at worst the 2nd highest wage budget and are 1 of only 3 full time teams.

That run of form is absolutely unforgivable and disgusting. If they don’t get sacked from that dugshite run of form then I’ve no idea what it will take.

Just now, Yflab said:

Yes you fuckin can if you had any backbone you selfish cnuts. I will happily dance on your grave when your tin pot club dies.

More chance of Falkirk dying first to be fair. What responsibility do the current owners and board of Livingston have over creditors left after an entirely different regime walked away. They have no connection to those people and no obligation to pay them back. 

I'm imagining you're a wee bit salty as it probably affected you, and if not then it's proper weirdo behaviour

2 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

It happened 13 years ago, it's not acceptable but it doesn't (rightfully so) stop the guy from working in his current line of work for the rest of his life

He shouldn't be anywhere near women or kids in his working capacity..  I'm amazed he has the nerve to show his face in a football environment . His team mates  must be wondering what a feckin perve he must be. I'm sure the poor women he traumatised will be happy seeing him on the TV and the papers too. What a sleazy b*****d.