The Falkirk FC Thread

19 minutes ago, MS RR said:

I love how outsiders are saying we bottled it. We didn't lose our nerve, we were shockingly bad even when we were winning. 

We're just frighteningly  bad, M&M will be gone and then we can hopefully get rid of Holt at the end of the season. Fans must not but season tickets next year!

Enjoy your night 🙂

9 minutes ago, Ad Lib said:

I hear some spaces have opened up in the European Superleague for Falkirk with their massive fanbase.

Partick fans aren't meant to join in with that patter, it's for tin-pot teams like Morton, Ayr and Raith to enjoy. 

Just now, ATLIS said:

Why? He was nothing more than a delight at Livi and resigned without taking a payoff. Always an approachable and lovely guy

No wonder. He was just the front man. It’s what went on behind the scenes that needed closer investigation.

25 minutes ago, Maverick_- said:

I think that majority of fans know we are utter gash from top to bottom, that doesn't change the fact we are FAR too big a club for league one, and with our budget shouldn't be there at all let alone for 3 seasons. Other fans can deservedly point and laugh but it's not entitled thinking that we don't belong in fucking league one.

5EC76979-CE60-4079-9374-228872FBE6EE.thumb.jpeg.9c1ad1c0a6732576ef2da300d780e865.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Yflab said:

No wonder. He was just the front man. It’s what went on behind the scenes that needed closer investigation.

Front man or not, he was just a nice guy. Not sure it's fair to call him a c**t to be fair :D He's took a step back, two leagues down to help a club he's been at before

Edited by ATLIS

9 minutes ago, Ad Lib said:

I hear some spaces have opened up in the European Superleague for Falkirk with their massive fanbase.

I’m honestly not one for crowd wanking, but we do regularly (pre pandemic obviously) get approximately 4 times as many people in our stadium for every home match as voted for you in your attempt at becoming an MP. 

1 minute ago, ATLIS said:

Front man or not, he was just a nice guy. Not sure it's fair to call him a c**t to be fair :D He's took a step back, two leagues down to help a club he's been at before

Won’t be long until you are due another admin. You Ferranti Thistle franchise.

1 minute ago, ATLIS said:

Still you gotta man in charge now who tops a football podcast quiz for answering a drug measurement for a bonus point to take him top.

Very fitting 

3 minutes ago, Hughsie said:

We only have a first team!

Holt is heavily involved in what is happening with the first team just now and has been for weeks, that is fact and since he’s come in it’s got worse and created total confusion. A “Sporting  Director” in the third division, give me a flippin break. Our management and back room staff salaries are probably not far short of Peterhead’s playing budget. Tonight is a watershed for me, they deserved their win and this cannot continue. We have a Chairman who is all buzz words and strategies, it’s total management consultant bollocks. Right now it needs REAL Falkirk fans who have the passion and genuinely care to roll their sleeves up and work with the Rawlins to get this car crash sorted. 

11 minutes ago, MS RR said:

Partick fans aren't meant to join in with that patter, it's for tin-pot teams like Morton, Ayr and Raith to enjoy. 

They are all the league above you. At most only one of them will be in the same league as you next season if your team doesn’t get a grip.

And you call them tinpot?

9 minutes ago, Rugster said:

I’m honestly not one for crowd wanking, but we do regularly (pre pandemic obviously) get approximately 4 times as many people in our stadium for every home match as voted for you in your attempt at becoming an MP. 

In 2019-20 your average attendance was less than 3.5 times that, actually.

So get it up you.

11 minutes ago, Yflab said:

Won’t be long until you are due another admin. You Ferranti Thistle franchise.

Not too sure, we're in the best financial state ever. Debt free and posting zero losses every year, just sold Dykes for 2m too :D Falkirk on the other hand...

15 minutes ago, MS RR said:

Tin pot teams, well this so called tin pot team supporter is pissing myself laughing at your teams failure and my club currently sitting 2nd top of a league above your lot. 

The results after the re-start gave a false picture. The two league wins and the cup win at Arbroath weren’t totally merited. Since then we have been found out for how poor we are how poor the management are and the squad is made up of guys who wouldn’t get a game in the juniors. I’m not a fan of Holt from his previous time, he had a huge chance to win the League that we led over Dundee and Hamilton, and the Royally phucked up that Scottish Cup Semi Final. If he has to be there get him doing this development job and away from the first team.

The season is gone even before these last four games, there will be no playoffs either, I think we’ll finish 5th. 

The board are the MSG puppets and a bunch of nonentities who are obviously spineless not to have reacted to the dismal performances since December.

D09B0BE2-F017-4092-9467-FDCF78E61CFB.png