The Falkirk FC Thread

You'd have thought that 2, soon to be 3, seasons in League One would have taught Falkirk fans some humility and smashed that false sense of superiority they have. Suprisingly it looks like it hasn't. Not surprising then that everybody still loves ripping the utter pish out of your rabble of a club

We deserve every ripping we get. Will someone just turn the lights out on this shitshow.

Guest Ecosse83
1 minute ago, Passionate said:

Get him to f**k, old dinosaurs like him are a leech to Scottish football..

You clearly don’t have a clue!

43 minutes ago, bairn88 said:

I want Holt out even more than I do M&M. At least they’re just unqualified. He’s made the whole thing totally poisonous since he’s come in and we’ve gone a whack backwards on the park too. Get the f**k out of our club. 

I'm genuinely curious as to how he's done this when he's one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet. 

26 minutes ago, Broken Bairn said:

If "Superfan" is even a fan- he will surely realise he is becoming more unpopular by the hour and at least sell up and get out. He can hold the door open for the rest. The club has become the laughing stock of the country who's football is a shambles from top to bottom.

He might well sell his bricks and mortar, but the Rawlins plan of tripling share value is probably what keeps them hanging around.

31 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

I assume the widespread joy of returning hero Blair Alston has died down somewhat?

Never bought into it from day one but is far worse than I expected.

Does Rawlins have Tony Pullis on speed dial for short term contract.

I've just recently listened to a story of him attempting a naked head butt to James Beattie but as it stands I'd take the Krankies to manage us now

26 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

We have the post match interview to look forward to good to see that team talk on Sunday done wonders. Wonder when we get the reaction to it.

Email Kieran who is a member of the BoD

i did after the Airdrie game and got condescending platitudes.

21 minutes ago, Baptiste Bourgeois said:

You'd have thought that 2, soon to be 3, seasons in League One would have taught Falkirk fans some humility and smashed that false sense of superiority they have. Suprisingly it looks like it hasn't. Not surprising then that everybody still loves ripping the utter pish out of your rabble of a club

I think that majority of fans know we are utter gash from top to bottom, that doesn't change the fact we are FAR too big a club for league one, and with our budget shouldn't be there at all let alone for 3 seasons. Other fans can deservedly point and laugh but it's not entitled thinking that we don't belong in fucking league one.

Edited by Maverick_-

I love how outsiders are saying we bottled it. We didn't lose our nerve, we were shockingly bad even when we were winning. 

We're just frighteningly  bad, M&M will be gone and then we can hopefully get rid of Holt at the end of the season. Fans must not buy season tickets next year!

Edited by MS RR

16 minutes ago, Passionate said:

Get him to f**k, old dinosaurs like him are a leech to Scottish football..

No ! Alex Totten started the revival decades ago. He put his own cash into the club when it went into receivership. Not for profit. Not to get gratitude. He did it because he cares and still does about the club as a fan, player, manager.

Not sorry to say this but you are so wrong with your post.

12 minutes ago, Maverick_- said:

I think that majority of fans know we are utter gash from top to bottom, that doesn't change the fact we are FAR too big a club for league one, and with our budget shouldn't be there at all let alone for 3 seasons. Other fans can deservedly point and laugh but it's not entitled thinking that we don't belong in fucking league one.

I hear some spaces have opened up in the European Superleague for Falkirk with their massive fanbase.

20 minutes ago, Passionate said:

Just look in the mirror pal....

Seriously  what's happened to Falkirk you seem to be imploding from all angles,  always thought Gary Deans ran a decent ship..

f**k off with your conciliatory pish.