The Falkirk FC Thread

If "Superfan" is even a fan- he will surely realise he is becoming more unpopular by the hour and at least sell up and get out. He can hold the door open for the rest. The club has become the laughing stock of the country who's football is a shambles from top to bottom.

3 hours ago, Smikka Smikka Smoodoo said:

Still, could be worse. We could be Brechin. 

Are you Nostradamus? How could you foretell it so accurately?

Just now, Patrick Bateman said:

I assume the joy of returning hero Blair Alston has died down somewhat?

After the return of Rory Loy and how that turned out, we half expected it to be somewhat deflated mind you the ones that were buzzing for it is the same ones that class one half of dumb and dumber BSLM 

1 minute ago, Patrick Bateman said:

I assume the joy of returning hero Blair Alston has died down somewhat?

Honest question: I know it was in the Premiership, but did he look totally done with you? He'd had a few good seasons at St J and despite disappointing at Accies I thought he'd stroll League One. He can hardly fucking run, though.

I see even one of the lads that deals with the Crunchie initiative has left.

This board can't even deal with guys trying to do something good for the club and a true legend for free, far less make us successful on the park. 

I have never seen or dealt with such a shit show as this lot in 30 years of business.

Surprised to see so many Falkirk fans upset in here.
Yeah, it's disappointing to lose top spot and no longer be the favourites for the title, but second place in League One isn't bad for a club of Falkirk's stature. It would still be a successful season, especially with Partick Thistle also in the division.

Ha. Ha. Were you up all night thinking of that one

I assume the widespread joy of returning hero Blair Alston has died down somewhat?

Aye just a wee bit. The f**k did you guys do to him? He’s absolutely fucking rancid. A complete nothing player.

I hear Alex Totten has packed it in too.  Spin....Alex has decided to enter well earned retirement. No Spin......,A disillusioned Alex Totten has decided to resign.

Pick the one you want to believe. Let’s see them fill the commercial revenue hole that Alex’s departure will open up.

1 minute ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Can only comment from his time with us obviously, but the guy was an imposter. Just seemed to hide most of the time and was totally ineffective at everything.

Reminded me a lot of another 'ghost' like player we unfortunately employed. Gary McDonald.

Scottish Cup winner, Gary McDonald.

Blair Alston was a completely nothing player. Couldn't play on the wing, couldn't play central. Only worth he had would be plonking one in the top corner at Ibrox twice a season.

2 hours ago, Shadwell Dog said:

He's obviously a mile from being anywhere near up to it if they don't want him anywhere near the side even when we're struggling.  Rumour was we paid camelon 5k for him too.

Aye, and the other rumour is Camelon  got £450 of that £5k.

Guest Ecosse83
4 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

I hear Alex Totten has packed it in too.  Spin....Alex has decided to enter well earned retirement. No Spin......,A disillusioned Alex Totten has decided to resign.

Pick the one you want to believe. Let’s see them fill the commercial revenue hole that Alex’s departure will open up.

Yep I heard he packed it in because of the mess the club is in. What a shambles!

Edited by Ecosse83

9 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Get him to f**k, old dinosaurs like him are a leech to Scottish football..