The Falkirk FC Thread

Mercer and Deveney in for G Miller and Neilson. Neilson has a knock. Funny how they can give updates on why he isn't starting yet it's like the secret society when Miller got asked about injuries the other day and it now takes an age for scan results. 

What's the formation lottery going to be tonight?
How crap must sneddon be if he isn't even involved with the number of injuries we have.

A quite ridiculous signing. I get him and Laverty will be on buttons but I wonder if we take their wage combined if we could get in a player that could actually contribute something. Instead we’re paying 2 people to pretend that they are full time footballers.

2 hours ago, Shadwell Dog said:

You can bet you wouldn't be hearing a peep from Neville if man u were still paying his wages the now.

We should not kid ourselves ! If Rangers & Celtic were offered a place in the original caper they would be off like a shot.

They have talked often enough about how Scotland is not big enough for them.

By the looks of things we're 4-4-2 tonight, thank the lord. Disappointing Neilson is out hopefully nothing major, can't be doing with another injury going into this split. Still a nightmare that our only option upfront with Keena right now is Connor bloody Sammon. Good job we made use of all 6 of our available loans ae?

13 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

By the looks of things we're 4-4-2 tonight, thank the lord. Disappointing Neilson is out hopefully nothing major, can't be doing with another injury going into this split. Still a nightmare that our only option upfront with Keena right now is Connor bloody Sammon. Good job we made use of all 6 of our available loans ae?

Neilsons on the bench so I presume it ain't anything major although with a broken leg he'd probably still be in front of sneddon.

24 minutes ago, Russ said:

A quite ridiculous signing. I get him and Laverty will be on buttons but I wonder if we take their wage combined if we could get in a player that could actually contribute something. Instead we’re paying 2 people to pretend that they are full time footballers.

He's obviously a mile from being anywhere near up to it if they don't want him anywhere near the side even when we're struggling.  Rumour was we paid camelon 5k for him too.

36 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

What's the formation lottery going to be tonight?

How crap must sneddon be if he isn't even involved with the number of injuries we have.

I'd actually forgot he was still with us, he must be delighted he joined us hasn't kicked a ball since. 

7 minutes ago, Bantabairn said:

I can’t believe I’ve paid ( again) 

It's always a last minute struggle, "I'll be watching the updates I may as well buy it" Unfortunately Saturday was enough for me so that struggle isn't there tonight. I'll keep an eye on the updates but there's no way I'm putting myself through it.