The Falkirk FC Thread

5 minutes ago, Yflab said:

You need to grow a pair of balls. Chucking your toys out the pram by saying you won’t watch your club that you claim to support, especially when your team is top of the league. 

From the person who's too embarrased to note down which club they support so has just stuck their national team? Move on diddy.

1 minute ago, FFC 1876 said:

From the person who's too embarrased to note down which club they support so has just stuck their national team? Move on diddy.

Should you not be in school? You are the one who supports a diddy team. Imagine not having won a major trophy in your lifetime. 😂 

2 minutes ago, Yflab said:

Should you not be in school? You are the one who supports a diddy team. Imagine not having won a major trophy in your lifetime. 😂 

Away and try find yourself some pals instead of commenting on any thread going seeking that human interaction you're clearly pining for. Not won a major trophy in my lifetime but I still support them, does that not contradict your earlier statement?

14 minutes ago, Yflab said:

You need to grow a pair of balls. Chucking your toys out the pram by saying you won’t watch your club that you claim to support, especially when your team is top of the league. 

12 hours ago, FFC 1876 said:

Yeah i'm not getting the hate on this Corr fellow. Who cares if he worked in the club shop, how does that mean he's not a good football scout or an analyst? Not letting him go down in the M&M sinking tactics ship. Ross Wilson worked his way up through our club to become one of the most successful sporting directors in the UK. It's not about where you start it's about who you are and where you finish. 

This is it for me. None of us have any idea how good he is at the role or how much of his stuff is being taken on board by the management team. He could be the next Bielsa but if they don't listen to him it's pointless. 

The real failing is why a club like us doesn't have this kind of infrastructure permanently and is roping in someone already employed in a completely different area of the business. We should surely have a full-time opposition analyst and at least a couple ot scouts for recruitment instead of relying on our managers contacts. 

1 minute ago, FFC 1876 said:

Away and try find yourself some pals instead of commenting on any thread going seeking that human interaction you're clearly pining for. Not won a major trophy in my lifetime but I still support them, does that not contradict your earlier statement?

I believe your previous statement of “absolutely no way I’m watching it tonight” would suggest otherwise.

1 minute ago, Yflab said:

I believe your previous statement of “absolutely no way I’m watching it tonight” would suggest otherwise.

The money goes to Peterhead for a start and watching on a TV a good few miles away or not makes feck all difference to the players on the pitch. Your supporting them just as much getting sky sports updates as watching from home.

4 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

watching on a TV 

The Airdrie & Cove games refused to play on my TV, when I pressed the play button I just got the dreaded "timer" going round and round. Had to switch to the PC where it worked fine. I see Peterhead use the same set up, don`t think I`ll bother.

Guest Ecosse83

I’m in 2 minds if I should get the game or not tonight! Part of me thinks no way but the other part wants me to get it so I can back up my thoughts on how useless they are!

If we lose tonight, I’m done with this club.
30 years of following the Bairns every Saturday. Now I’d rather go a food shop on Saturday afternoon than waste my money and time with this club.
There is nothing connecting the club today to the one I supported 10+ years ago and not in a positive way.
I hate the stadium, hate the fucking owners, hate the people that run this club, hate the fucking managers and hate players. When you just hate every aspect of the club, surely it’s time to Chuck in the towel and save money every Saturday.

44 minutes ago, 60`s bairn said:

The Airdrie & Cove games refused to play on my TV, when I pressed the play button I just got the dreaded "timer" going round and round. Had to switch to the PC where it worked fine. I see Peterhead use the same set up, don`t think I`ll bother.

Any club that uses univtec.com for the streaming refuses to play on my TV and also have to revert to the PC. I think that's the unmanned camera games, all inhouse games streams seem to work fine.

10 minutes ago, glasgow_bairn said:

30 years of following the Bairns every Saturday. Now I’d rather go a food shop on Saturday afternoon than waste my money and time with this club.
There is nothing connecting the club today to the one I supported 10+ years ago and not in a positive way.
I hate the stadium, hate the fucking owners, hate the people that run this club, hate the fucking managers and hate players. When you just hate every aspect of the club, surely it’s time to Chuck in the towel and save money every Saturday.

Food shops, garden centres, always baffles me that peoples alternatives are so limited. Take up a hobby! Might even go somewhere.

Guest Ecosse83
42 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

You've had 17 games to work that out.

Oh my mind is made up but if I don’t feel I could vent my rage properly if I don’t watch tonight game 😂

34 minutes ago, glasgow_bairn said:

82582CA1-3775-45B1-8366-98F773F6CD88.gif.6f4bba09fe46ee7809dab73ad65a35f2.gif

42 minutes ago, falkirkzombie said:

Any club that uses univtec.com for the streaming refuses to play on my TV and also have to revert to the PC. I think that's the unmanned camera games, all inhouse games streams seem to work fine.

Thanks for that, I was thinking it might be a problem at my end. The cameras most certainly seem to be on some remote system as they can take ages to react to a ball getting hoofed out of shot. Also very annoying that the commentary is a split second ahead of what you`re watching.