The Falkirk FC Thread

The idea that having 2 managers to share blame isnt enough, and they need to not only acknowledge that they have further spilt their role, but use that to further divide the blame is cringe. Anything not to take responsibility for their own failings. Dont recall Corrzo getting any credit when we went back to basics and beat Clyde the other week.

Flailing, embarrassing stuff.

Getting away from what was said, I thought Miller looked under pressure and severely stressed. McCracken looked haunted at one of the other recent interviews. These guys aren't coping which might explain why Holt is stepping in, but that now puts them in an impossible situation. If they get us up, people will assume it's because of Holt. For their own mental health, they need to step down but I can understand it's not easy to walk away from a wage so the club needs to make that decision for them. 

That Lee Miller interview......how many managers does it take to change a lightbulb?

Shape, shape, shape....ffs. ‘We change our shape to suit the opposition’

What??? I mean, this is 3rd tier, we’ve the biggest budget and we’re top of the league. Just set up a consistent 4-4-2 and dominate. Just don’t confuse players by asking them to perform in a different way each game. Largs mentality, quickest way to failure, proven time and again.

We will be in this division next season.

7 minutes ago, Bantabairn said:

Anyone else concerned that with three ( maybe two) of our key ( better than the others) players needing scans, why on earth are we still waiting one/two weeks on ? FFS some of the most important games coming up, but can’t we get these scans accelerated, or privately paid for ?

( just noticed same point on other site)

Or did you post the same point on another site...

4 minutes ago, HonestAl said:

That Lee Miller interview......how many managers does it take to change a lightbulb?

Shape, shape, shape....ffs. ‘We change our shape to suit the opposition’

What??? I mean, this is 3rd tier, we’ve the biggest budget and we’re top of the league. Just set up a consistent 4-4-2 and dominate. Just don’t confuse players by asking them to perform in a different way each game. Largs mentality, quickest way to failure, proven time and again.

We will be in this division next season.

i think thats exactly what i struggle with..most title winning teams stick to same formation, in fact most pretty much stick to the same starting 11.  We've had this problem for years now where apart from a couple of positions  we chop and change too much to get any continuity.  There will always be injuries and suspensions but generally successful teams know exactly who is playing where.   We should be setting out how we play and let others deal with us not the other way round.

At this level you decide what formation you are playing and then sign players to fit that formation. You then sign squad players that can fit into these positions when injuries occur.  We should only be changing formation when we are perhaps playing a better side in the cup . We certainly shouldn't be changing it on a weekly basis against sides in this league.

38 minutes ago, Bantabairn said:

Anyone else concerned that with three ( maybe two) of our key ( better than the others) players needing scans, why on earth are we still waiting one/two weeks on ? FFS some of the most important games coming up, but can’t we get these scans accelerated, or privately paid for ?

( just noticed same point on other site)

Very surprised when I heard that, especially given the stage we`re at with a handful of games to go.

Waiting 2 weeks for a scan and then treatment & recovery after that, (if nothing has improved) more or less rules them out for the season.

1 minute ago, 60`s bairn said:

Very surprised when I heard that, especially given the stage we`re at with a handful of games to go.

Waiting 2 weeks for a scan and then treatment & recovery after that, (if nothing has improved) more or less rules them out for the season.

We're ducking foomed aren't we? 😄

14 minutes ago, 60`s bairn said:

Waiting for Corrzo to get them booked in.

Absolutely no way I'm watching it tonight as no doubt they'll stick with the three at the back to try prove a point. I think we'll win tonight but it won't be pretty and we have no hope of beating anyone in the split games with those two in charge so we may aswell get ready for the play offs.

The board needed to be decisive and clinical after the Airdrie game, no room for personal feelings in a business where results are all that matter. League 1 next season will be a hoot.

3 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

Absolutely no way I'm watching it tonight as no doubt they'll stick with the three at the back to try prove a point. I think we'll win tonight but it won't be pretty and we have no hope of beating anyone in the split games with those two in charge so we may aswell get ready for the play offs.

The board needed to be decisive and clinical after the Airdrie game, no room for personal feelings in a business where results are all that matter. League 1 next season will be a hoot.

The whole things a cunning plan to make sure we come 3rd which gives us a slightly better set of fixtures post split I tell you.😂

3 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

You need some of these...

26DA466C-8028-46E6-9080-D605B41AE583.thumb.jpeg.255319a3b69b62c75a6de1e91d2fb745.jpeg

1 minute ago, FFC 1876 said:

You need some of this...

stephen colbert middle finger GIF

You need to grow a pair of balls. Chucking your toys out the pram by saying you won’t watch your club that you claim to support, especially when your team is top of the league. 

6 minutes ago, Yflab said:

You need to grow a pair of balls. Chucking your toys out the pram by saying you won’t watch your club that you claim to support, especially when your team is top of the league. 

And who do you support? You're just hear for a reaction. Bore off.

Edited by latapythelegend