The Falkirk FC Thread

49 minutes ago, Bantabairn said:

Just played back the interview, stage managed as said, actually think he and shower gel, have already been dumped and simply being hung out to dry, accounts for his mumble bumble last stand. 
Don’t get the four bit, genuinely think the camera/interview was the last thing he wanted, sorry times up.

Sorry but I’m not buying this. If they had been dumped then there’s not a chance in hell this interview would’ve went out earlier. Why would the club treat these two thick idiots any differently from the way they sacked Hartley or McKinnon? We owe them absolutely fu*k all. Get them to fu*k along with Deans, the BoD, and those two failures Alexander and Ritchie who continue to call the shots. 

We truly are a mess of a club. Fans of other clubs just line up continually to boot us in the baws and the dickheads running our club just keep giving them the ammunition to do it. We as fans deserve so much better than this. The lot of them need to f**k off.

Edited by Harry Kinnear

5 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

We truly are a mess of a club. Fans of other clubs just line up continually to boot us in the baws and the dickheads running our club just keep giving them the ammunition to do it. We as fans deserve so much better than this. The lot of them need to f**k off.

The fans making sacrifices in a desperate attempt to seek change deserve better. Those who continue to cough up their money at every given opportunity have the Club their actions deserve.

Edited by MSG GTF!

If he is involved with the foundation then that's hardly a good sign. Its a glorified kids club. All you need to get a "coaches" job there is a disclosure certificate and proof you attended a 1 day SFA day course. Is that what we've stooped too? 
If he is involved with any match day prep then why has this never been announced through the usual social media channels? Any other footballing member if staff usually is. Its almost as if they know its looking fucking amateur. 
Honestly feel like packing it in. 

He played for Stirling Uni until had to pack in with an injury I heard.

Corrzo. 

Genuinely didn't think our utter shambles of a club could f**k this week up more but that interview has done it. 

It is absolutely fitting that this shower of clowns have roped in the shelf stacker to advise on tactics. Shame Jean can't coach the free kicks. 

If I supported any other club in this league I'd be absolutely pishing myself at us. (I know you are..rightly so). 

Corrzo. Fucking corrzo. Fucking hell min.

1 minute ago, Back Post Misses said:

He played for Stirling Uni until had to pack in with an injury I heard.

Just had a look online and he played 37 times for Stirling Albion. He has a UEFA B License also. 

If he is big on analysis and stats then I've yet to see where we have benefitted from it yet and quite frankly I don't think it makes a blind bit of difference when the players are tank rotten anyway.

Anyone else remember when Eddie May was obviously hopelessly out of his depth after about three games yet large swathes of our fans kept on about giving him more time to get it right?

Thank f**k we listened to them. I dread to think where we'd have been if we'd punted him in September of that reason and got a reasonably competent football manager in.

Edited by Gaz

40 minutes ago, bairn88 said:

Tonight’s revelations have really started to make it all make sense. Our team is being coached by u13 level coaches; with u13 level experience. Falkirk football club. f**k me. 

AFB4EF76-C149-4FA6-BEED-921FA502C1FE.gif.fef806e88ce5e94ec75eaafda54d44e5.gif

We all have opinions on who should play, what the formation should be, who the opposition dangers are,  it’s not rocket science, and doesn’t need hours of analysis and changes to shape week after week. 

Play 4 3 3 generally it’s the best system.

Press the opponents from the front and play in their half.

When defending especially on plastic pitches, don’t let the ball take a high bounce, the attacking team general get advantage from these situations  when that is allowed to happen, play it first time, even if that is out the park.

“IF” the opposition have some super playmaker or goal scorer in their team at this level, man mark them throughout the game, it nullifies their threat.

Team for Peterhead

Mutch

Neilson Durnan McLelland Deveney

Alston Gomis Fotheringham

Morrison Keena Sammon

Dixon Telfer and dare I say Dowds ( who I thought had given himself a shake up when the league restarted ) look to be out for at least two weeks these three would currently start for me if fit. 

We all have opinions on who should play, what the formation should be, who the opposition dangers are,  it’s not rocket science, and doesn’t need hours of analysis and changes to shape week after week. 
Play 4 3 3 generally it’s the best system.

Beginning to sound like M&M. That’s the shape they were apparently playing when Keena was up front and isolated by himself since the latest shut down.

I’ll go one even simpler and one that’s worked the best this season.

4-4-fucking-2.

If he is involved with the foundation then that's hardly a good sign. Its a glorified kids club. All you need to get a "coaches" job there is a disclosure certificate and proof you attended a 1 day SFA day course. Is that what we've stooped too? 
If he is involved with any match day prep then why has this never been announced through the usual social media channels? Any other footballing member if staff usually is. Its almost as if they know its looking fucking amateur. 
Honestly feel like packing it in. 
I mean that's what you need to coach the 'fun fours' part of the foundation. This guy was doing much more than that.

2 hours ago, ATLIS said:

What dubious financial windfall? We won League 1 as the only FT team, then took that momentum and got promoted with the 2nd/3rd smallest budget in the league. Every season since we've broke even on finances (including reducing historic debt)

Yeah yeah, just keep looking the other way. No gangster involvement with us at all. Nothing to see here.

Edited by Duncan Freemason

2 hours ago, Rugster said:

Head of scouting and analysis apparently 

Yep, works in the club shop and has a few coaching badges. Apparently McKinnon impressed by the guy’s scouting reports, so hey presto, club shop retail, and head scout now involved in first team “shape”. Not seeking to disparage the guy, but come on, you couldn’t make this shit up.

Add in LM putting himself on the park, and you have some pretty loud alarm bells ringing out that no-one is looking to carry the can for this mess.

Wait a minute........there must be a statement coming that blames the supporters in some shape or form. “Unwarranted criticism that has de-stabilised all the hard work of the board and management”.

It’s easy to be frustrated and place blame at Gary Holt and this character “Corrzo”... but you certainly  can’t blame them for the turgid football we’ve seen over the past year, the horrendous set up away at Raith last year, signing Todd, Hall, Dowds, Francis etc. That lies solely with Miller and McCracken.