The Falkirk FC Thread

If we don't go up as a result of the MSG failing to act and then come the summer the fans rock up in their droves to renew season tickets we are as good as saying "do what you like to our club, we will back you". Money is the only thing these old b*****ds care about and withholding it is the only way to hurt them. The ball for once is firmly in our court but it has to be done as a collective.

Edited by Harry Kinnear

1 minute ago, Harry Kinnear said:

If we don't go up as a result of the MSG failing to act and then come the summer the fans rock up in their droves to renew season tickets we are as good as saying "do what you like to our club, we will back you". Money is the only thing these old b*****ds care about and withholding it is the only way to hurt them. The ball for once is firmly in our court for once but it has to be done as a collective.

Eerily familiar post. Wont happen. They will open the doors to complete sell outs when its restricted. Folk will be climbing over themselves to get back tot he football. 

3 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

If we don't go up as a result of the MSG failing to act and then come the summer the fans rock up in their droves to renew season tickets we are as good as saying "do what you like to our club, we will back you". Money is the only thing these old b*****ds care about and withholding it is the only way to hurt them. The ball for once is firmly in our court but it has to be done as a collective.

I’m seriously considering not renewing next year and only paying at the gate so they don’t have my cash up front. My family do sponsorship as well and that will be coming to a stop at the end of this season. Enough is enough. 

Guest Ecosse83
2 minutes ago, CC52 FFC said:

I’m seriously considering not renewing next year and only paying at the gate so they don’t have my cash up front. My family do sponsorship as well and that will be coming to a stop at the end of this season. Enough is enough. 

I won’t be renewing unless they act on this management before Tuesday. No other Full Time club would dream of employing them but it’s good enough for us. As you say enough is enough!

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Eerily familiar post. Wont happen. They will open the doors to complete sell outs when its restricted. Folk will be climbing over themselves to get back tot he football. 

That is the sad fact about our support, as has been stated by others too many see it as a day out and are happy to accept whatever shite we get fed. I withheld the season we got relegated and stupidly renewed when Rawlin's cash was agreed as I thought it was the start of real change but it doesn't appear to be the case, I won't be renewing again until change happens. I know it's hurting me and the club but I've had enough. I know other fans who are thinking the same,folk of a similar age to me who have followed the Bairns for 40 odd years and they are for chucking it. The folk in charge are killing our club and we need to act to stop it.

1 hour ago, Would you believe it said:

I think Covid testing is usually a Sunday 

Covid test on a Sunday after failing the Cove test on a Saturday.

If it was a dope test they all pass that's for sure. 

Listening to the commentator talk a lot of crap about Darryl Duffy in the Hibs game.  No he wasn't at the club when stokes was there you twat. If you're going to pretend you know things then at least get them right.

2 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

If it was a dope test they all pass that's for sure. 

Listening to the commentator talk a lot of crap about Darryl Duffy in the Hibs game.  No he wasn't at the club when stokes was there you twat. If you're going to pretend you know things then at least get them right.

Pedantic Police Routine Stop. If they get them right, then they aren’t pretending to know things.....they actually really do know them. Take this as a caution, and mind how you go.

Guest Peter LaFleur
2 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

Why the hell are they not gone yet? Rawlins stated in his last interview they've been watching all the games, are our games on before or after happy hour in America?

I’m stunned they’ve survived this recent run.

Could well be the case that there is no consensus on what do. It really is a MR SA and Rawlins call. I think what we consider to be the BoD won’t have much of a say (if any at all).

If there was a way to circumvent Covid rules I'd have God over here for the next month to make these players feel 10ft tall for the last 5 games.  

Despite us being utter shit, I do think these players could sneak over the line with a sensible formation (4-4-2), instructions to attack and someone in the dug out who can motivate the f&ck out of them.  

4 hours ago, Hughsie said:

I didn’t hear them shout, encourage, instruct, get annoyed or do anything for the whole game. Arms folded or hands in pockets for the entire game. Absolute silence on the park from the team as well.

This is what was pissin me off. I'm not one to shout and scream at the tele but I was very close to fuckin the remote off the screen at the absolute lack of any passion or animation from those two who could see the same game we were all watching and the exception of any fight and dig from the full team (Morrison and Neilson aside) which deserved a rocket up their arse. These clowns are too nicely nicely to have that very important part of being a manager in any walk of life... Inspiration.

8 minutes ago, Proudtobeabairn said:

If there was a way to circumvent Covid rules I'd have God over here for the next month to make these players feel 10ft tall for the last 5 games.  

Despite us being utter shit, I do think these players could sneak over the line with a sensible formation (4-4-2), instructions to attack and someone in the dug out who can motivate the f&ck out of them.  

Agree with this. Spot on! 

11 minutes ago, Proudtobeabairn said:

You mean Stainrod?

He was woeful at Dundee and Ayr, and famously has no time for poor or underperforming players. He'd be slaughtering them and this lot would completely crumble.

Exactly. Dumb and Dumber were absolutely mental appointments and some of us could see from day one they lacked the basic credentials to be managers. They are comfortably the worst managers we’ve had in my 38 years, and arguably the worst in our Clubs history...and that takes some fu*king doing.
But what happens when these two clowns are eventually shown the door? Does anyone have any confidence that it’ll all fall into place and we’ll suddenly get it right? The one constant in all of this is the key decision makers. The puppet masters. Two arrogant, self-important old bast*rds who have stunk the place out for far too long. I’ve never known a bigger divide between lifelong fans and the Club than what we’re seeing now. Until that changes and we can all start pulling in the same direction again, we are simply going nowhere.
Some of us have boycotted home games and refused to spend any money whatsoever since our relegation in May 2019. I don’t need patronised by anyone as to how hard this would be for them, because if someone who has been everywhere with Falkirk, watching them week in, week out for 30 odd years can do it, so can they. Doing nothing will change nothing! It needs significant numbers of likeminded fans for this to work, but it will work. I wish I knew the best way to spread the word amongst the wider fanbase. Perhaps it starts with supporters clubs canvassing their members? Or The Falkirk Supporters Society canvassing on social media? An open letter from an organised fans group? I honestly don’t know. But the ONLY way Ritchie and Alexander will take any notice is if we do this together, as a collective. It’s short term pain for long term gain. The fans are the lifeblood of any Club. It belongs to us, and we can force change. It worked for Kilmarnock when they got rid of Michael Johnston. It worked for Blackpool when they got rid of the Oystons. Withhold your money, refuse to buy season tickets and let’s oust the poison that is ripping the heart and soul from our Club once and for all.

Something has to change to pull this club together again. The club is in danger of disenfranchising so many people. Sad

You mean Stainrod?
He was woeful at Dundee and Ayr, and famously has no time for poor or underperforming players. He'd be slaughtering them and this lot would completely crumble.

He was on COYB last night trying to get the fans to stop being negative.

Clearly had been in his garden all afternoon drinking some lovely French touch.

It did remind how I felt when one of my sporting Hero’s Jack Nicklaus came out in support of Donald Trump.

No, why did you have to say that?