The Falkirk FC Thread

If we go to Cove on Saturday,don't go with the formation we had against Clyde and end up getting beat they should just tell M&M to f**k off straight after the game. The form Thistle are now showing we have to keep winning and nothing other than attacking teams will do. We need to keep that 4 point gap on Partick.

6 minutes ago, bairn88 said:

Teams who batter opposition like that win titles. Teams who are basically in turmoil don’t. Simples. Hate being doom and gloom but can only see this going one way from here 

We ran up two 6-0 wins last season and had a vastly superior goal difference to Raith, and it didn't do us any good 

4 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

We ran up two 6-0 wins last season and had a vastly superior goal difference to Raith, and it didn't do us any good 

Not against semi competent teams when it mattered though. Montrose controlled the game against us 2 weeks ago 

Edited by bairn88

7 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Dear PTFC, please pick up the League 1 trophy at 9am tomorrow from Hampden.

Yours,

Big Neily boy Doncaster

f**k off Doncaster.

Leave it at the door and we’ll collect it at our convenience. 

6 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

We're humped. 

I don't think we are as long as M&M don't shit the bed and attack teams like we did Clyde on Saturday. We created plenty on Saturday and have the players to hurt teams in this league. It's all down to the bravery of our management team.

6 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

I don't think we are as long as M&M don't shit the bed and attack teams like we did Clyde on Saturday. We created plenty on Saturday and have the players to hurt teams in this league. It's all down to the bravery of our management team.

Spot on Harry. You fancy taking the reigns on Saturday ??

Biggest issue is Rudden and Graham can score goals given a sniff of a chance. We have got five strikers if you include Lee Miller and the only semi competent striker is Keena. The rest need about half a dozen chances just to force a shot on target or a save from the keeper. 

Cove are pish mate. There’s no excuse for M&M playing defensively against them.

I don’t disagree with the latter point. I think it’s our best chance of a decent result and really, we now NEED to win.
As for the former point, they have a few more quality players than when we last played them away and they are in with a serious chance of being in the Championship with or without us next season....

3 hours ago, FFC 1876 said:

I think both squads are similar in that there's players I'd have from their squad in our team but at the same time they have their weaknesses. Ricky Foster at left back, Ciaran Mckenna isn't exactly Cafu at right back and their two centre midfielders aren't world beaters. We'll see how they get on tonight against Montrose then i'll start to panic.

Panic!!!🤣🤣

Guest Ecosse83

Partick have beaten a couple of tiring part time teams, some folk on here need to clam down! 

6 points from Cove and Peterhead and the league is ours!

1 minute ago, keithgy said:

Our club is run horribly,the board do not give a f**k for anyone apart from themselves,we took the cheep option at the start of the season and it has back fired on us big style.The players we have signed have NOT been good enough.

Cheap option in January too signing a bunch of kids when a real decent attacking  signing could've made all the difference.