The Falkirk FC Thread

6 minutes ago, Syd Puddefoot said:

Ex  Scotland u21 from what I've heard

Could be Ryan Williamson.

He’s alright. He’s got all the physical attributes to be a really good RB at this level (and even the Championship) but is a big fearty.

Edited by Nightmare

5 minutes ago, Syd Puddefoot said:

Ex  Scotland u21 from what I've heard

I'd take Ryan Willamson, always causes us bother when he plays. He ran rings round Dixon at fir park earlier this season. Think he's had injury issue's the last few seasons though.

I'd take their keeper (Wright) and strikers (Rudden and Graham) and Tiffony, but would say no thanks to the rest

Since the break they've gained 2 points on us, but they did have a game in hand which they won

We've gained 1 point on Cove and 4 on Montrose since the restart

Guest Ecosse83

Will be interesting how the managers approach Saturday now, I’m still waiting on them shitting the bed!

Go with what we did against Clyde and I reckon we will win the league comfortably, revert to their version of a 433 and we will capitulate.

Edited by Ecosse83

Partick hitting form at exactly the right time.  For the second season in a row we've been gazumped in the transfer window with particks signing of tiffoney making a huge difference.  They also now have a striker on form which is much more than we can say.  We should be out of sight really with respect to thistle and it will be a complete shambles if they beat us to the title. 

3 minutes ago, CC52 FFC said:

What I will say now after seeing Partick 4-0 up before the hour mark, we have to match their results. Every time I see Tiffoney score it just annoys me purely down to the fact Miller and Holt must have known about him. 

Exactly that just sums us up though. Same with Jack Hamilton. He's better than anything we've got too. Sometimes you wonder if we really want to go up.

13 minutes ago, CC52 FFC said:

What I will say now after seeing Partick 4-0 up before the hour mark, we have to match their results. Every time I see Tiffoney score it just annoys me purely down to the fact Miller and Holt must have known about him. 

Aye but we’ve got Akeel Francis