The Falkirk FC Thread

Any chance Miller might start himself up top with Keena? 

After his cameo the other night I’d actually be surprised if we seen him on the park again.

Is been wanting him to play more of a part recently especially since our only other options are a rancid Sammon and jobber Francis but he was so bad when he came on. Just looked absolutely finished and a shadow of the player that we even seen last season.

1 hour ago, Sarcastic Bairn said:

Doubled up with never really  apologising for all the made up allegations against fans, just makes you wonder how we still have a decent fan base.

Read the COYB type pish on Facebook for the answer to that question.

11 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

Mutch

Neilson Durnan Hall Dixon

Morrison Alston Telfer Fotheringham

Sammon Keena

When will they learn Durnan and Hall are shite.

My concern is the middle of the park. Can't see any of those  3 getting stuck in to win the ball .  The chuckle bros playing just beggars belief . Honestly have the managers just given up the ghost altogether.

The more I think about it the more seething I am that Hall is starting yet again. He’s utterly shite with no redeemable qualities at all. Any competent manager would have punted him months ago yet our 2 dicks see him as an automatic starter.

3 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

My concern is the middle of the park. Can't see any of those  3 getting stuck in to win the ball .  The chuckle bros playing just beggars belief . Honestly have the managers just given up the ghost altogether.

Don't really fancy Durnan and Hall against DGW but the potential for goals from that midfield is huge and all should be able to create decent chances for Keena.

Edited by CoveRangers1922

2 minutes ago, CoveRangers1922 said:

Don't really fancy Durnan and Hall against DGW but the potential for goals from that midfield is huge and all should be able to create decent chances for Keena.

We've got to get the ball first though. Clyde will be up for the tackle but none of our 3 are ball winners.

Sammon caused havoc, it's a shame he's a shocking striker or we'd have had won by 3 or 4. A win is all that matters at this stage but by god we don't make things easy for ourselves. How many times did we pick the wrong final ball today? 

We’re still shite but if we keep it simple stupid and play 2 up top til the end of the season, with Neilson and Gomis smoking a cigar every week, Morrison telfer keena Alston as our threats and sammon/dowds making a nuisance of themselves we might just squeak home.