The Falkirk FC Thread

Just now, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Their players are no worse than Accies FFS.

Tommy Wright throwing them under the bus after yesterday was extremely pleasing. Get doon, please.

Killie have basically done a Falkirk. Clarke left them in 3rd place and in Europe so they replaced him with an Italian Eddie may and it's been downhill ever since.

12 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Killie have basically done a Falkirk. Clarke left them in 3rd place and in Europe so they replaced him with an Italian Eddie may and it's been downhill ever since.

We stayed up on the last day of the season in Hughes' last year in charge. Your comparison's flawed. 

1 hour ago, FFC 1876 said:

We stayed up on the last day of the season in Hughes' last year in charge. Your comparison's flawed. 

Even so both clubs in a fantastic position and very attractive to new managers.  Both must've had a high calibre of manager interested .Despite this both recruited utter diddies.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

6 hours ago, Syd Puddefoot said:

McCall in paper today regarding Partick  'there are a number of positions throughout the squad we are looking to strengthen over the coming weeks'.

We've signed one, just hope the management trio don't think we can get by without adding more. Youth and energy in midfield required, but we all knew that before season started.

It's the quality of player that worries me. Hopefully Holt has been helping them identify players. Their transfer record is starting to get akin to Houston proportions. 

3 hours ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Would not come as a shock if they revamped the leagues for one season if Killie or Motherwell were to be relegated.

If it was upto me (and it isn't) the people who should be quoted as "Mr/Mrs/Ms Falkirk" aren't guys like Totten but the volunteers who help round the club. That photo of Totten has Sarah Scott in there, the amount of work she did for the junior bairns and the benefits the club have got from that has been immense how many fans that might have slipped into the old firm support were brought back by the junior bairns? Or guys who run buses for no reward year after year.

1 hour ago, itzdrk said:

Andy Rodgers has always been a Rangers fan, certainly hasn't hid it. 

He's telling folk that he's a Falkirk fan on Twitter and only put that up because he hates Celtic. I feckin hate Celtic too but I wouldn't stick rangers pish up at any time . If your a Falkirk fan it's Falkirk and noone else it's as simple as that.

1 hour ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Their all coming out the woodwork now.  The only.thing worse than an old firm fan are the old firm fans who pretend to have two clubs 

I'm delighted Celtic have squandered 10 in a row but Sevco's celebrations are reminding everyone why we enjoy seeing them lose. Losing 10 is great because I want to see bitter celts crying, not Sevconians celebrating. 

Edited by MS RR

Excuse my ignorance, but on the 20th do we start off with the game scheduled after the last game we played - the loss to East Fife?

We don’t even know:
A. If we will be playing
B. How many games we will be playing
Ridiculous to allow the clubs to determine this. Utter chaos....

It was real, but quickly changed back. 

Why do people get so upset about this? He was assistant manager and caretaker manager there for a short while. He’s spent the vast majority of his time with us and done a decent job while here.
I wish people would stop attacking an elderly and well respected club servant.....