So if we've got 7 games left our schedule is as follows. Hahahaa

Montrose H

Forfar A

Dumbarton H

Airdrie A

Clyde H

Cove A

Peterhead A

Surely they'll try and get the whole season played.  Starting everything back up for 7 games would be farcical.

4 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Surely they'll try and get the whole season played.  Starting everything back up for 7 games would be farcical.

One home game and one away game for me is how it should work. It's much fairer than the proposed 2 games at home versus some and 2 games away versus others. Also means games don't need to be haemorrhaged in left right and centre given the majority of our league are part time therefore players have other jobs to fit in.

Edited by FFC 1876

Just now, Donathan said:

7 games + playoffs + Scottish cup

Cup and playoffs aren't covered by seasons though. If you bought a half season you'll have seen one game by now and add another 3 maximum people will be looking for some cash back.

Guest The Phoenix
1 hour ago, Donathan said:

Source tells me 18 game season with the resumption being in mid March, Scottish Cup to be completed and playoffs going ahead.

I'd suggest getting a new source. 

10 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

I'd like to hope that our managers and dof haven't been sitting twiddling their thumbs and that a couple of decent loan signings are in the wings just waiting for the go ahead getting announced.

Desperately needed to lift us. Hopefully Keena comes back fully fit as that's essentially as good as a new signing. But I'd still like us to go after a few loans to really push for it in the last 7 games(if it is just the seven). Another winger to give us more creativity aswell as a bit of cover and a young powerhouse in the middle of the park.

6 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

Desperately needed to lift us. Hopefully Keena comes back fully fit as that's essentially as good as a new signing. But I'd still like us to go after a few loans to really push for it in the last 7 games(if it is just the seven). Another winger to give us more creativity aswell as a bit of cover and a young powerhouse in the middle of the park.

Definitely need younger legs. Not sure I want to see the likes of Alston , Todd, miller or even gomis having to play two games a week for a few months.

1 hour ago, FFC 1876 said:

One home game and one away game for me is how it should work. It's much fairer than the proposed 2 games at home versus some and 2 games away versus others. Also means games don't need to be haemorrhaged in left right and centre given the majority of our league are part time therefore players have other jobs to fit in.

Yes, 18 is fine. It's fair and would fi ish at about the correct time. 

25 minutes ago, Bantabairn said:

Agree, Can’t see anything other than 18 games as this fits in with play offs etc. Guessing the compromise will be relinquishing/trade off for the Scottish Cup. 

I think we (FFC) should forget the Scottish anyway. We'll be stiff as a board while Arbroath have signed well and are really motoring. Give it lip service, play the squad players and laser focus on the league. Not getting up could be catastrophic for the club. Reminds me of when promotion in '94 kept us going (for 4 years at least).