The Falkirk FC Thread

20 minutes ago, Donathan said:

Source tells me 18 game season with the resumption being in mid March, Scottish Cup to be completed and playoffs going ahead.

If this is true we've got to get a few loans in to bolster our squad surely. Those 7 games will be the death of me.

50 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Definitely aged well, these 3.

Still no exact date for playing yet is there ? Makes no difference to my statement as rangers went to Antwerp weeks ago and yet we still haven't got an exact date for a return to playing and at the point of rangers being allowed to travel to Antwerp we were prevented from playing anyone in Scotland.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

7 minutes ago, bairn88 said:

The horrible realisation that we have to watch this muck attempt to play football again

Absolutely. After the first 15 mins I'll be sitting on the telly and watching the couch.

Edited by wee_bairn

1 minute ago, bairn88 said:

The horrible realisation that we have to watch this muck attempt to play football again

At least of we don't get promoted we can bin the management team. If it's a null and void we're not promoted and stuck with the same pair for far longer.

7 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

At least of we don't get promoted we can bin the management team. If it's a null and void we're not promoted and stuck with the same pair for far longer.

A very good point I hadn’t even thought of.

Null and void would have secured m and m as managers of ffc for at least another 6/7 months. Now we’ll know where we stand with them after 2 more.