The Falkirk FC Thread

The knicker wetting on here is unreal. With that blue spark or whatever the f**k it was. 

blindingly obvious that it would be a vehicle for Rawlings. It’s a tax effective way of buying shares in a corporate wrapper. 

I dunno how anyone else is feeling but I I can see the authorities royally screwing up and ending the leagues. No one will give a f**k but it’s devastating that we might need to do another season in this league, where to be honest it’s hard to get excited as a fan and it’s apparently harder than it seems to get out even if your a FT club and big budget. 

Also I really dunno if I’d be changing managers to be honest. I think theyll both be learning, we need some consistency to get a core team and build it up. New manager will just wanna rotate squad again and we’re no very good at that tbh. 

The knicker wetting on here is unreal. With that blue spark or whatever the f**k it was. 

blindingly obvious that it would be a vehicle for Rawlings. It’s a tax effective way of buying shares in a corporate wrapper. 

I dunno how anyone else is feeling but I I can see the authorities royally screwing up and ending the leagues. No one will give a f**k but it’s devastating that we might need to do another season in this league, where to be honest it’s hard to get excited as a fan and it’s apparently harder than it seems to get out even if your a FT club and big budget. 

Also I really dunno if I’d be changing managers to be honest. I think theyll both be learning, we need some consistency to get a core team and build it up. New manager will just wanna rotate squad again and we’re no very good at that tbh. 

Whoever is the manager/s I hope they “rotate” the squad because it is fucking shit

25 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Whoever is the manager/s I hope they “rotate” the squad because it is fucking shit

It's going to be shitter next season with Alloa, Arbroath and half the Championship having half a million burning a hole in their pockets and getting in players. Also that they're getting to keep playing and (you'd think) generating some kind of income.  Not sure we could compete with getting players in better than we have.

There's also the thing that decent players will want to avoid this league if the authorities can cancel it on a whim. 

It's going to be shitter next season with Alloa, Arbroath and half the Championship having half a million burning a hole in their pockets and getting in players. Also that they're getting to keep playing and (you'd think) generating some kind of income.  Not sure we could compete with getting players in better than we have.

There's also the thing that decent players will want to avoid this league if the authorities can cancel it on a whim. 

We have the Superfan, Ritchie, Rawlins tag team we will be fine

Amazing! , the managers are learning! Know wonder we are where we are! Lots of managers have took part time teams out this league at a canter with less budget than us, so how long we let them learn, as we stuck down here?

5 minutes ago, steveffc said:

Amazing! , the managers are learning! Know wonder we are where we are! Lots of managers have took part time teams out this league at a canter with less budget than us, so how long we let them learn, as we stuck down here?

Don't think I could cope with another  season of m and m's awful football in league one. Only hope is that Holt and the Rawlins can up the recruitment standards and keep the two clowns in the dugout as far away from that area as possible. At least this season was a maximum 27 games. Another 36 is enough to make you greet.

22 minutes ago, steveffc said:

Who gives a f**k if they’re learning. Big Sexy and Cracks are a pair of nutters who are up for a right good laugh #bantz

Who gives a f**k if they’re learning. Big Sexy and Cracks are a pair of nutters who are up for a right good laugh #bantz
They are hilarious, on crossbar challenge!!![emoji849] maybe if "Cracks" took a yellow card for team in cup final rather than letting the ICT boy run past him,, no wonder our defensive is shit if he organising it

16 hours ago, BountyBairn said:

Didn't see any knicker wetting but certainly, and quite rightfully questions raised as this company wasn't mentioned at the EGM and it is also included in addition to the rawlins, not instead of or masking as them. If we never asked questions with the coffee man, where would be? 

I’m sure there was something about the supporters appointment, then the shares being released 

I think it is the other way around. Cash first, supporters Director second, maybe I got that wrong though.

The league showed they can be tough on covid violations when Celtic went to Dubai, leagues 1 & 2 suspended immediately so now we have a incident with Rangers players the league need to act hard and fast, probably cancel next season's leagues 1 & 2....

It would be hilarious if the Scottish Government rightly said enough is enough and suspended the Scottish Premiership as a result.
I’ll bet the discussion re whether to null and void the league would be interesting....[emoji848]

On 13/02/2021 at 15:17, Shadwell Dog said:

I notice the only two sides in the championship able to get a game on are the two part timers. Sums our game up the now.

Only Alloa (and Queens) have the plastic/hybrid pitches.  Plenty of clubs, including The Caley have grass and USH but it's not required anymore so we don't use it. I'd rather our game was called off and we spent zero money trying to get the pitch ready and then play when it thaws naturally.

3 hours ago, TheScarf said:

Only Alloa (and Queens) have the plastic/hybrid pitches.  Plenty of clubs, including The Caley have grass and USH but it's not required anymore so we don't use it. I'd rather our game was called off and we spent zero money trying to get the pitch ready and then play when it thaws naturally.

Not true Raith have a plastic pitch too but failed to get their game on.No real excuse for clubs  if they've  got ush and then don't use it especially with 500k burning a big hole in their pockets. 

7 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Not true Raith have a plastic pitch too but failed to get their game on.No real excuse for clubs  if they've  got ush and then don't use it especially with 500k burning a big hole in their pockets. 

It's not a requirement though.  Why waste money using something they don't need?  

It's not a requirement though.  Why waste money using something they don't need?  

Probably a question that should have been put to that dim wit Joe Fitzpatrick several weeks ago. If it had been the private sector, he would be facing a bit of jail time too.