The Falkirk FC Thread

2 hours ago, Bantabairn said:

Wouldn’t think so as signing extension, maybe if he’d changed clubs but sure monies from any deal will have been received and spent. 

I would imagine that there's a sell on deal involved, which I think means that we've only two potential sums to come from the possible sales of Fulton and Tony Gallagher?

6 hours ago, Shadwell Dog said:

The monkey seems to have freed himself from the organ grinder. Can't think that Lawell will be too happy after he apologised and said it was the wrong thing to do last week. Mixed messages isn't a good sign and probably puts Lennon one step closer to the exit door.  This can only be a final attempt to get the tubes of the green brigade back on his side.

Celtic had closed ranks on the subject and Lawell came out with his (sort of) apology. 

Now with Lennon's  aggressively defensive ranting it's clear who's idea the trip really was. He's a dead man walking in that job.  

10 hours ago, bairn88 said:

Let’s get it done, 7 game shootout with a couple of thousand fans back (or more). Everyone would play everyone home and away once. Fair as can be 

Why not have a massive game of Wembley with one player representing each team. Job done. 

10 hours ago, roman_bairn said:

Looking at the current situation optimistically, I think we could restart mid March once adequate vaccinations done. However that would leave about 8 weeks to complete the season if play offs are to continue so the only way to complete would be to reduce the league to 18 games this season.....

Serious question from me. Why can't Leagues One & Two continue beyond May? It's not like any of the teams or players will be bothering the Cup Final or Euros.

Play off games can be sorted after that. Seems a better & fairer option than cutting the number of games again.

Serious question from me. Why can't Leagues One & Two continue beyond May? It's not like any of the teams or players will be bothering the Cup Final or Euros.
Play off games can be sorted after that. Seems a better & fairer option than cutting the number of games again.

I suspect player contracts may be one issue as an example....

At last, somebody that can spell shoo-in! [emoji39] It must just be us auld codgers that can spell properly.

Yep.......and it’s Lawwell, not Lawell........although the whispering classes around Parkhead tend to refer to him as Liewell these days.

In memory of the Fast Show, I’ll get my coat.