The Falkirk FC Thread

Dont know the ruling as SPFL seem to make rules up as they go along but guessing if and say if we have followed the protocols there would be no sanction
If we havent been following the protocols we deserve everything that comes our way
With championship clubs having to test now I,d expect more clubs to have positive tests
Did Clyde not have 1 or 2 games postponed?What was the outcome of that ?

It would be ridiculous to penalise clubs on the basis of a first test in the midst of the variant strain.
In saying that it’s Raith Rovers here......[emoji3]

Yeah it was his back. He picked up an injury in September (I think) of his first season with us and just couldn't shake it off. I can't remember the exact details, but I think he had some surgery and it didn't have much of an impact.
I think he now works for Sky or someone and has packed in playing totally. A real shame
It is a shame to hear that. All sorts of rumours flew about re his form with us, so just need to hope he is doing well and is happy away from football. Always came across like a decent lad.

13 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

It would be ridiculous to penalise clubs on the basis of a first test in the midst of the variant strain.
In saying that it’s Raith Rovers here......emoji3.png

Tut,tut 😉 😁

4 minutes ago, Bantabairn said:

Joking aside, it’s going to end up with many teams asking for postponements, likely outcome the championship will be forced  into our situation.

Totally agree

Joking aside, it’s going to end up with many teams asking for postponements, likely outcome the championship will be forced  into our situation.
The SPFL and SFA decided on this course of action for the Championship. without consultation. They should therefore take full responsibility for any postponements during the lockdown period where there is no evidence of club wrongdoing.......
Edited by roman_bairn

6 hours ago, ShaggerG said:

Got a job on the Railways. Think it was with the company that was installing the electric lines.

he was with C&G Systems when they were doing the SDA work (electrification to Stirling, Dunblane and Alloa). 

Didn’t see that one, and if honest was worried who we’d appoint after the usual suspects branded about. An excellent choice for this role and may be exactly the role that suits both parties.
There’s a genuine positive change of direction from the club, and the capture of Holt shouldn’t be underestimated. Held in very high regard by Norwich and the work he done with their academy. 

Pitt he didn’t give a flying f**k for ours when he was with us

Just something I picked up from the Martin ritchie book and Gary deans just enforced this. We don't own anything regarding the stadium or land. We have a 175 year lease on football areas, north stand and East stand land. Really shows you how awful a deal we came out with.