The Falkirk FC Thread

20 minutes ago, Bairney The Dinosaur said:

Not an advocation for either manager I should have added!! Just the only lowland league managers I know outside of Barry Ferguson.

Loads of our 'fans' would love Barry Ferguson

7 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

Cracks pre Arbroath interview up, by the sounds of it someone is reading P&B by some of the questions and the answers:

"Why didn't you take a yellow card for the team in the cup final?"

Just now, Dawson Park Boy said:

Just the usual crap about ‘a good week’s training’ and a good talk with the players.

Sick of hearing it tbh because it doesn't show on the park. The bigger issue is at least 8 or 9 of said players are utter dugshite and barely good enough for league 1. 

Watching Falkirk B on bbc Scotland (apart from Mchugh - no ill feeling towards that beautiful man).

Doesnt anyone remember the glory days of one f in falkirk, when Willie Gibson came on after he seemingly walked out at half time at some home game, claiming all sorts about pressley and the squad. Halcyon days....

Scott Mercer is shite but still an upgrade on Doyle imo. Put the game on for 5 minutes and seen him defending the back post dreadfully to concede a goal then 5 minutes later miles out of position when they should’ve scored again. Sometimes forget just how fucking garbage he is.

12 minutes ago, bairn88 said:

Watching Falkirk B on bbc Scotland (apart from Mchugh - no ill feeling towards that beautiful man).

Doesnt anyone remember the glory days of one f in falkirk, when Willie Gibson came on after he seemingly walked out at half time at some home game, claiming all sorts about pressley and the squad. Halcyon days....

I think it was against QOTS

4 hours ago, Gaz said:

Interestingly (or not) whilst browsing for the names of non-descript centre-halves from the early 2000s I came across this absolutely stunning Geocities website: Clicky.

I'd encourage every Falkirk supporter to have a browse of this absolute gem.

Got all sorts of dodgy notifications when I clicked into a couple of links on that link.

28 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Got all sorts of dodgy notifications when I clicked into a couple of links on that link.

I've not had any, apart from a couple of pages won't show contact because there's no Java applet.

Man I feel old