The Falkirk FC Thread

4 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

Dumbarton away on Tuesday night, win and we go top of the league!

You looked at the forecast? 

They have games called off if it showers in the morning. I’ll lay 10/1 this’ll be postponed by Tuesday afternoon 

34 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

I take it the chat from Lewis at the start of the game today about different tiers only means Falkirk TV aren't broadcasting the Dumbarton game on Tuesday, and we can still purchase the Dumbarton stream as you'd expect?

Spoke to the guys after the game today. They're not allowed to travel because as long as the home club is streaming then you can't justify their journey as being essential. Dumbarton will be streaming it.  

37 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

I take it the chat from Lewis at the start of the game today about different tiers only means Falkirk TV aren't broadcasting the Dumbarton game on Tuesday, and we can still purchase the Dumbarton stream as you'd expect?

Why do all your posts get red dotted?

You are not quite that bad😉

2 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

Spoke to the guys after the game today. They're not allowed to travel because as long as the home club is streaming then you can't justify their journey as being essential. Dumbarton will be streaming it.  

Nice one cheers. Looking forward to it 😊

Woeful first 35 mins before finally having a bit of urgency. Much better 2ns half and scored at a good time. In the end fully deserved win. Cant help but feel we're just not getting the performances we crave but scoring in every game,creating chances and picking up points . Squad size and subs will play  huge part this season.

Are we really taking about a Bairns legend wearing his heart on his sleeve during commentary ?Saying the things I'm feeling as we enter the last ten mins of a game, especially the need to go to the toilet its brutal in your 50s.Its potty time, as Michael Bentene used to say.

Don’t know why we are constipated at the start of games. Is it nerves or anxiety? It certainly doesn’t look as if we are confident going into games.

Second half was a massive improvement, but we are so reliant on CM supplying the spark.....if it’s not him, then I don’t know who else is going to get us going. I would have thought Blair Alston, but so far, he is a shadow of his former self, and that’s a bit of a worry.

Still, we have just beaten the team who had won more, scored more and conceded less than us. A “big game” when we didn’t disappoint.

The only issues are our inability to start well, and take chances. This should have been 3-0 or 4-0.

If we hadn't dropped two silly points at home to forfar then it would be a pretty good start to the season.  It's still decent though and 3 points during the week will see us in an excellent position.

Amazing to think there were a few on here calling for the managers heads based on a silly sending off that cost us those points eh?[emoji6]

Knee injuries are normally complicated so it's not really a surprise that Keena's not ready to go again. In the video the club shared of him back training he didn't appear to be moving that freely so it could be a case of him coming back too soon. Is there a reason we don't put the match highlights up until 12am on the Sunday morning? Hopefully beat Dumbarton on Tuesday and put a bit of pressure on the others next weekend to get a result especially seen as it's Cove vs Airdrie on Saturday.

Edited by FFC 1876