The Falkirk FC Thread

2 minutes ago, knee jerk reaction said:

Good on the managers, trying to sort out our central defence either with the new guy or dixon centre half was definetly needed.  Will see the results of this on Saturday. 

Looks like it must be Dixon as this boys far more of a left back than anything else. Scout reports on him are good though.

We'd better get to the top of the league in due course as I can't see the season getting through the winter without football being suspended due to the impending expected hike in Corona virus.  Could be in exactly the same position as last year.

4 minutes ago, Long Suffering Bairn said:

We'd better get to the top of the league in due course as I can't see the season getting through the winter without football being suspended due to the impending expected hike in Corona virus.  Could be in exactly the same position as last year.

Unless they change the rules on that, mind who's running the show.

33 minutes ago, Long Suffering Bairn said:

Don’t agree.

The economy can’t afford to be shut down.

The Government realises it, even the SG.

We’re just going to have to live with the current death rates and build up hospital capacity.

In fact, excess deaths for this time of year are minimal.

Was in A &E myself just recently.

Very quiet and very few patients.

4 hours ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

It was about 14 years ago he was here!

The big dumpling is probably retired now.

Surely it’s more than 14 years that Gaz has been trotting out that “joke”? Maybe just feels like it ...

Don’t agree.
The economy can’t afford to be shut down.
The Government realises it, even the SG.
We’re just going to have to live with the current death rates and build up hospital capacity.
In fact, excess deaths for this time of year are minimal.
Was in A &E myself just recently.
Very quiet and very few patients.

Over 1000 in hospital with COVID and 28 deaths in Scotland yesterday alone but still you come out with this drivel.....

3 hours ago, Long Suffering Bairn said:

It's a human tragedy and rightly public safety must come first. All that can be done is play game while we can and try and be as flexible as possible.

I know people employed in the NHS and they are steeling themselves for what awaits them in the months ahead.

The least the public can do in return is play by the rules and accept the reasoning behind them.

9 - 317 Appearances

Over a decade from the late 50's to the late 60's. Not a player I'm familiar with, but he must have done something right to stick around for so long. Scored 8 times.

John Hunter.

PS The first of our heroes to pass the 300 game barrier.

Edited by Ranaldo Bairn