The Falkirk FC Thread

There is still so many things wrong with our team.....and our rookie managers better get a grip of things sooner rather than later. They aren’t going to get half a season to fart around.

The lad Morrison flapped at a corner, so doesn’t look great.

Robbie Mutch looked terrible all game. He flapped at crosses, badly controlled a pass and had to header it away.  He nearly sold the jerseys two minutes before getting sent off  by dropping a ball.

So the entire defence is utter mince! 

Edited by Andreas Kelevra

Just now, Andreas Kelevra said:

The lad Morrison flapped at a corner, so doesn’t look great.

Robbie Mutch looked terrible all game. He flapped at crosses, badly controlled a pass and had to header it away.  He nearly sold the jerseys two minutes before by dropping a ball.

So the entire defence is utter mince! 

Aye the commentator was quite quick to tell everyone he's shocking at cross balls. Cheers Joe, Cheers.

There really is no time for an M&M honeymoon/love in. We have had season after season of combos board letting us down, managers letting us down, players letting us down. Let’s say for the moment that the boardroom have a free week. Today was managers and players letting everyone down.

God knows how we fix this. This weeks performance wasn’t really all that different from last week’s “first class” performance, and if that’s an acceptable FFC in L1 showing, someone needs to sit M&M down and read them their horoscopes, because there is precious little evidence that they have changed things let alone transformed them.

14 minutes ago, steveffc said:

Just went on that COYB fan page to make a cristism off , M & M, deary me they don't like it, never mind though, we will have another crossbar challenge out next week to please them! Ot cranes outside manaqui emoji102.png

I got banned from that page last year for criticising McKinnon when it was obvious there was no improvement from Hartley, and for saying that a lot of our fans simply don't care about the result as long as they get out the house for a couple of hours on a Saturday.

Edited by Gaz

5 minutes ago, Gaz said:

I got banned from that page last year for criticising McKinnon when it was obvious there was no improvement from Hartley, and for saying that a lot of our fans simply don't care about the result as long as they get out the house for a couple of hours on a Saturday.

I had to come off it of my own volition as it was inducing severe rage.

We were appalling today.  Defence needs completely replaced (Mutch to be fair has been solid until today so exempt).  The other 4 are dire.

Midfield was completely off the pace.  Miller and Alston both had shockers.  Miller is like playing with a man down in this league, we simply don't need someone to break up play but add nothing creatively when we should be attacking teams in this league.  Alston miles off the pace. 

Morrison and Dowd pass marks though its clear that man marking Morrison well will substantially increase your chances of taking points off us.  Even then neither were exceptional.  Francis and Morrison both never appear to have the ball 100% under control.  

Onto next week - hopefully a blip although I'm getting a strong sense of deja vu as I type that...

18 minutes ago, Proudtobeabairn said:

We were appalling today.  Defence needs completely replaced (Mutch to be fair has been solid until today so exempt).  The other 4 are dire.

Midfield was completely off the pace.  Miller and Alston both had shockers.  Miller is like playing with a man down in this league, we simply don't need someone to break up play but add nothing creatively when we should be attacking teams in this league.  Alston miles off the pace. 

Morrison and Dowd pass marks though its clear that man marking Morrison well will substantially increase your chances of taking points off us.  Even then neither were exceptional.  Francis and Morrison both never appear to have the ball 100% under control.  

Onto next week - hopefully a blip although I'm getting a strong sense of deja vu as I type that...

I thought Dowds and Francis were both really poor today. Morrison as well, although we know he can do better.