The Falkirk FC Thread

You can go onto Companies House and click on the most recent "confirmation statement" 

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/SC005854/filing-history

That’s it. Thanks that answered my question....[emoji106]

So, for information, the 0.41% that we scraped through on is equivalent to 9,931 shares of the 2.42M shares that were allocated.

So if you are a small shareholder you can now work out just how much you contributed to that number..

8 hours ago, knee jerk reaction said:

For the first time ever my 400 shares weren't just a paper exercise and can change things. When the plan to sell shares to fans and the Rawlings comes about then anyone who really is a supporter should look at investing whatever they can afford. You never know when a small shareholding could make the difference again. Hopefully we can as a club move forward now COYB.

Don't have any shares up to now, but yeah, think I'll get me a stake in this brave new order coming our way. 

Kudos to all the little guys among us, who tore down the walls!    

Phenomenon-Revolution-631.jpg

Edited by Dennistoun Bairn

Got a relative who will be looking to transfer shares from himself to myself in the coming years. Anyone clued up on how this is done? Assuming just get in contact with the club?

Almost certainly by contacting Victoria at the club. I know she sorted out the address change for me. victorial@falkirkfc.co.uk

1 minute ago, Chinatoon Bairn said:

Got a relative who will be looking to transfer shares from himself to myself in the coming years. Anyone clued up on how this is done? Assuming just get in contact with the club?

You forward your share certificate to the club with a letter giving them the authority to transfer ownership to the designed individual.

Be clear in your instruction. You are giving up these shares - You wish them to be re issued to the named individual . Full Name Address and contact details required.

You get confirmation and the new owner get their share certificate to put on the wall and endlessly boast about it in their local.

16 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

Another left back, hints towards pushing dixon in at CH which I wouldn't grumble at. 

Dixon doesn't really have the legs to get up and down the park for a full 90 minutes now so him moving into centre back makes sense. Especially as someone has already mentioned he seems to be a leader on the park so hopefully he can organise Hall or Durnan.

Edited by FFC 1876