The Falkirk FC Thread

18 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Still not 100 percent clear on Gows current position. Deans was still pretty cagey on the whole thing. He didn't really clarify whether he was still in his role and if he was why was he a no show tonight when he was supposed to be explaining to us his plans for the club? Again very much a nothing to see here reply from the chairman.

Thought he was very cagey as well, the guy asking the questions on it never pressed him enough. Very politician like answer leaving us still none the wiser although he did say if Alan still wanted to invest he could do so through the new share issue and  that “would be absolutely fine” Does that suggests his position as DOF is safe? 

Edited by LatapyBairn.

I think we should all thank BPM for giving us small shareholders enough of a push to sort out the paperwork and get our vote in.
Oh...and a bit more controversially, LatapyBairn, if, as I suspect you are EdiBairn, you can come back...all is forgiven as you pushed us all on this too. Of course if Scott Shepherd scores against us on Saturday, you can get to f**k again [emoji16]......

Make no mistake, this was a monumental moment in our clubs future.  A watershed. Shouldn't ever be forgotten the difference the small shareholders made and going forward shows how fans can make a difference.  Nor should it be forgotten who voted against this. Spiteful,selfish ex bod members. Dont ever let them forget it either. 

30 minutes ago, Syd Puddefoot said:

Make no mistake, this was a monumental moment in our clubs future.  A watershed. Shouldn't ever be forgotten the difference the small shareholders made and going forward shows how fans can make a difference.  Nor should it be forgotten who voted against this. Spiteful,selfish ex bod members. Dont ever let them forget it either. 

I started to read this post in the voice of Ray McKinnon.

Edited by wee_bairn

Think the wording used by GD seemed to imply if he wants to buy shares he can, there is nothing stopping him, but if he isnt cutting the mustard in the DoF role then he is gone.

Pretty much suggests he’s fucked. As soon as he recommends anyone who fails to perform, with the fans muttering. He is gone.

Only way to save himself is to come out with a statement explaining himself.

I don’t want him to invest if he thinks the Rawlings are not a step forward for the club.....

20 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

I think we should all thank BPM for giving us small shareholders enough of a push to sort out the paperwork and get our vote in.
Oh...and a bit more controversially, LatapyBairn, if, as I suspect you are EdiBairn, you can come back...all is forgiven as you pushed us all on this too. Of course if Scott Shepherd scores against us on Saturday, you can get to f**k again emoji16.png......

😂😂😂 I’m honestly not Edibairn FFS!.....I’ve read the forum for a while but only really felt the need to start posting when this seemed to be flying under the radar despite it being pretty important (incidentally Scott Shepard was and is shite!)

Edited by LatapyBairn.

5 minutes ago, LatapyBairn. said:

😂😂😂 I’m honestly not Edibairn FFS!.....I’ve read the forum for a while but only really felt the need to start posting when this seemed to be flying under the radar despite it being pretty important 

You sure ?🤣 as  Edibairn used the latapy bairn one as well alongside London Bairn and a few others 

26 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Oh...and a bit more controversially, LatapyBairn, if, as I suspect you are EdiBairn, you can come back...all is forgiven as you pushed us all on this too. Of course if Scott Shepherd scores against us on Saturday, you can get to f**k again emoji16.png......

He really isn't. Where are you getting this from? EdiBairn is active on this forum all right. He's the one who was desperately hoping this resolution would fail. The thought of any dilution of the power of his beloved MSG fills him with dread. He's devastated tonight.

2 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

You sure ?🤣 as  Edibairn used the latapy bairn one as well alongside London Bairn and a few others 

Somebody who knows me and regularly posts on here actually said the same thing to me in person suggesting this is how it would look with that username soon after I had made my first post! ....was to late by then tho 🤷‍♂️😂