The Falkirk FC Thread

28 minutes ago, knee jerk reaction said:

If it's £150 for overseas access and a south stand season is £170 I can't see falkirk losing that much to the odd fan who'd use a VPN, I have a friend in brazil who couldn't subscribe to ffc tv, which isn't fair on genuine overseas fans. (I did tell him to contact the club by email and they'd sort him out)

If it includes away games I certainly can though. Can anyone say whether away games are included still? I know that in the top flight international subscribers get all home and away games but not sure whether it does in league one.

1 hour ago, Shadwell Dog said:

If it includes away games I certainly can though. Can anyone say whether away games are included still? I know that in the top flight international subscribers get all home and away games but not sure whether it does in league one.

From the FFCTV FAQ page:- 

Away match broadcasts will be subject to government restrictions, SPFL guidance and access to suitable internet and power facilities therefore coverage cannot be guaranteed. Please visit www.falkirkfc.tv or follow @FalkirkTV on Twitter for updates.

Probably also depends on whether the home team let us in and give permission to do live streaming. I know FFCTV weren't allowed access to Starks Park for the friendly and could only get two people into East End on Friday. (there's usually three in Lewis, Russell & Stuart). 

I suspect it may change from game to game. Presumably the club will confirm about the Montrose game once tonight's match is out the way. 

2 hours ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

From the FFCTV FAQ page:- 

Away match broadcasts will be subject to government restrictions, SPFL guidance and access to suitable internet and power facilities therefore coverage cannot be guaranteed. Please visit www.falkirkfc.tv or follow @FalkirkTV on Twitter for updates.

Probably also depends on whether the home team let us in and give permission to do live streaming. I know FFCTV weren't allowed access to Starks Park for the friendly and could only get two people into East End on Friday. (there's usually three in Lewis, Russell & Stuart). 

I suspect it may change from game to game. Presumably the club will confirm about the Montrose game once tonight's match is out the way. 

Still ridiculous that they can't all get together and get this organised in advance of the season starting. Nobody seems to be paying a good few quid not knowing what they'll actually get at the end of the day.

15 minutes ago, superandy_07 said:

Contact support@falkirkfc.tv

I've already done that Andy, thanks.

When I was paying for the ticket they asked for my email address which I provided. They then said that this was already registered (for my season ticket) and to use another which I did. I assumed that this would be the email they would send the info to but they've actually emailed me on my ST account! Figure that one?

43 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

I've already done that Andy, thanks.

When I was paying for the ticket they asked for my email address which I provided. They then said that this was already registered (for my season ticket) and to use another which I did. I assumed that this would be the email they would send the info to but they've actually emailed me on my ST account! Figure that one?

Same thing happened to me. 

6 minutes ago, superandy_07 said:

HTH

Screenshot 2020-10-13 at 18.49.05.png

I know some of you might not have Twitter but any issues with Falkirk TV I've had they've been swift to respond if you DM them

https://twitter.com/Falkirktv

That link not coming up for me.  Instead of the Pay by Debit or Credit Card button (which is what I have whenever buying anything from FFC elsewhere), there is Create an Account.  Wonder if it’s an iPad thing

3 minutes ago, Disco Duck said:

That link not coming up for me.  Instead of the Pay by Debit or Credit Card button (which is what I have whenever buying anything from FFC elsewhere), there is Create an Account.  Wonder if it’s an iPad thing

Good chance it could be! I'm on the laptop just now

I got the This page is not working too, but when I went to falkirkfc.tv I was logged in, teething issues it seems

I've got the game page up with a countdown now, actually the video feed just popped up now, huzzah