The Falkirk FC Thread

36 minutes ago, CC52 FFC said:

The ironic thing here is that the person who mocked a disabled person now plays for your club. 

To be fair he apologised a couple days afterwards.  Same can't be said for that midden McKee and the wee minks chucking plastic eyeballs.

I'm guessing that was the same wee fannies that have become the laughing stock of Youtube with there laughable attempts at being hoolies.

Edited by Chubbychops

42 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

To be fair he apologised a couple days afterwards.  Same can't be said for that midden McKee and the wee minks chucking plastic eyeballs.

I'm guessing that was the same wee fannies that have become the laughing stock of Youtube with there laughable attempts at being hoolies.

All McKee did was call Kenny Shiels a C**t.  Hardly sending off material and by far the best thing he did when at our club.

6 hours ago, ebobsboy said:

We will end up signing Liam Fontaine watch this space, with McCracken spouting something along the lines of " He's experienced, good pedigree, and will help the team immensely" when in reality he's old, shite and just as much of a jobber as Durnan. 

For some reason, when I read your post my minds eye took me directly to Jordon Forster. So I guess I am lucky that my brain is processing Fontaine as probably the better option....

Although Forster battering through the likes of Goodwillie would be quite refreshing

Well believe it or not just watched Pars v Falkirk on delayed transmission here in Australia - Bein Sports 2.

First time I'd seen a full game of ours this year, it quite a shock as we now look like a lumbering League One team. Won't dwell on that as it was our first game in about 6 months - fitness & sharpness will improve. However the two in central defence were really poor, thank God it was just O'Hara in there not taking advantage.

Focusing on the positives - Mutch is really great and Morrison looks an excellent signing , he will do well for us.  Keena must improve on his performance and hopefully will, he's better than that (surely, isn't he?) . 

That's about it other than to say I feel asleep when Sammon came on and so did he.

As poor a performance against Dunfermline as I have ever seen.

Mmmmn...in what way Duncan?

A long story involving a lie or ten.....but we all have to take people as we find them I suppose. RW would certainly rank pretty low in my league table of trustworthy people.

25 minutes ago, Bantabairn said:

Count me in on that, thought he was headless chicken at times, to be fair, apart from Mutch and glimpses of Morrison, thought we had a decent first forty five, and a very poor second forty five. Let’s not get over excited as weve been away for nearly seven months. The real stuff starts when we kick off our first league fixture, can’t afford any of the previous three seasons starts, must hit the ground running with maximum points. The chances of this league finishing gets more worrying by the day at present. If you can award the previous season champions with nearly a quarter of games to go, who knows what will happen.....

I thought he held the ball well and linked up okay .  He should've scored though and that's the main problem. Not sure he's very good with his head to be honest. He had numerous chances in one of the other games with his head and only took one missing some he really should've scored.

2 hours ago, Hank von Hell said:

Well believe it or not just watched Pars v Falkirk on delayed transmission here in Australia - Bein Sports 2.

First time I'd seen a full game of ours this year, it quite a shock as we now look like a lumbering League One team. Won't dwell on that as it was our first game in about 6 months - fitness & sharpness will improve. However the two in central defence were really poor, thank God it was just O'Hara in there not taking advantage.

Focusing on the positives - Mutch is really great and Morrison looks an excellent signing , he will do well for us.  Keena must improve on his performance and hopefully will, he's better than that (surely, isn't he?) . 

That's about it other than to say I feel asleep when Sammon came on and so did he.

As poor a performance against Dunfermline as I have ever seen.

It was actually a lot better a performance than the last win at East end park when we got 3points but we're utter mince for 90 mins.

17 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

It was actually a lot better a performance than the last win at East end park when we got 3points but we're utter mince for 90 mins.

Not just that, boxing day a few years back was much worse.

That reaction is perhaps explained by the other guy not watching many full games recently, but that was a positive performance for 45-60 minutes for me. I can't remember the last time we held the ball and pushed everyone into their half. It's usually gone by the time our full backs are around the halfway line.

Edited by Gollum

38 minutes ago, Albertobotswana said:

Its a cup game so probably get 50% (or whatever the rules are now) of the 'gate receipts'.

Less costs I presume.  As long as all the clubs are providing that service it makes sense.  I'd expect the commentary on games will have  to be a lot more neutral though than it has been in the past.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

Notice folk are already moaning on Facebook page about paying for the clyde game even though we haven't got into a cup game for free on season tickets for years. Things are tight for the club at the moment so if fans can they should help the club by paying for Falkirk tv, I know some people are struggling as well so share a stream, split the price with a mate or two. 

Just now, knee jerk reaction said:

Notice folk are already moaning on Facebook page about paying for the clyde game even though we haven't got into a cup game for free on season tickets for years. Things are tight for the club at the moment so if fans can they should help the club by paying for Falkirk tv, I know some people are struggling as well so share a stream, split the price with a mate or two. 

While following government instructions regarding the virus, of course.