The Falkirk FC Thread

1 minute ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Swinney is hopeless. The SNP nearly went out the game when he was the leader and had to bring back Salmond to get them back into the running again. He's a catalogue of failed projects . Named person got nowhere as did his new education policy which never saw the light of day. I'm amazed sturgeon keeps him hanging about. His exam U-turn was a right Riddy too.  Right decision but one day he was telling us that adjusting the exam results was the correct thing to do 100 percent before changing his mind the next day.

I accept he was no use as leader. Named person was correct and so was the exams u-turn. I contend there was no ideal option there though. He announces this week his plans for 2021 exams/coursework so I will watch with interest. I insist he was excellent in finance though.

1 hour ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

24 - 204 Appearances

Definitely a popular defender, played all over the back line from 1991 to '99, scoring 4 times.

Who can forget his 88th minute equaliser in the '97 cup final that led to our victory in extra time. Neil Oliver.

Mind seeing him come on as a sub for his debut and he had a shocker. Turned out to be one of the most reliable defenders you could ask for.

1 minute ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Swinney is hopeless. The SNP nearly went out the game when he was the leader and had to bring back Salmond to get them back into the running again. He's a catalogue of failed projects . Named person got nowhere as did his new education policy which never saw the light of day. I'm amazed sturgeon keeps him hanging about. His exam U-turn was a right Riddy too.  Right decision but one day he was telling us that adjusting the exam results was the correct thing to do 100 percent before changing his mind the next day.

If you read Wings over Scotland, the SNP is on the point of splitting with a new party including Kenny McAskill.

They hope to depose Sturgeon within the next 6months or so as they reckon the party’s been taken over by wokeists.

The traditionalists just hate the GRA and the Hate Speech Act and, they think both the Murrells are embroiled in murky goings on.

Plus, the SNP accounts keep on being delayed????

Lots just waiting to come out.

3 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

I accept he was no use as leader. Named person was correct and so was the exams u-turn. I contend there was no ideal option there though. He announces this week his plans for 2021 exams/coursework so I will watch with interest. I insist he was excellent in finance though.

Problem was the way he told everyone it was undoubtedly the best way to do things  when the first criticisms reared and then u turned  almost immediately when the criticism levels reached breaking point. He could've handled it a lot better in my opinion.

Just now, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Transfer deadline day and our fans are arguing over whether our FM looks more like Wee Jimmy Krankie or Wee Burnie - you couldn’t make it up.

Do you think given she’s the in the midst of trying to support the management of a global pandemic she actually gives a shit ??

I very much doubt it bothers her at all.  Reckon she's used to it by now and probably has her own slang terms behind closed doors for her own political opponents. 

2 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Are we missing a trick re the selling of cardboard cutouts for the stadium or do fans simply feel they've spent enough cash this season?

Well yes that would be ripping the pish.

Also let's leave that to diddy teams for point and laugh material.

I would genuinely have Swinney as my first pick for the finance role on day 1. He is a superb politician. Education is such a poisoned chalice, I can tell you that.

Totally agree.
I think this confirms what Shadwell knows about politics. f**k all...

30 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Transfer deadline day and our fans are arguing over whether our FM looks more like Wee Jimmy Krankie or Wee Burnie - you couldn’t make it up.

Do you think given she’s the in the midst of trying to support the management of a global pandemic she actually gives a shit ??

The Krankies have a second home here on the Gold Coast , I have met them at a party. They spend most of the year here and get back to Scotland for panto season (not this year I'd guess). They also have a place in Spain. 

They'd like to retire but they don't want to let down their life long agent - he's on his last legs so when he passes Nicola...sorry Jean & Ian will finally retire.

Ian is a top guy by the way , by far the funniest of the two.

Sorry what did you say about transfer deadline day?

8 minutes ago, Hank von Hell said:

The Krankies have a second home here on the Gold Coast , I have met them at a party. They spend most of the year here and get back to Scotland for panto season (not this year I'd guess). They also have a place in Spain. 

They'd like to retire but they don't want to let down their life long agent - he's on his last legs so when he passes Nicola...sorry Jean & Ian will finally retire.

Fan-dabi-dozi !!

11 minutes ago, Hank von Hell said:

Are they not into the swinging big style? And you met them at a party? Nudge nudge, wink wink.

23 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

Who we signing today then? Somebody must have some crumbs for us to nibble on?

An FFC/football related question? You must be lost. Wee Jimmie, wee Burney, BoJo the Clown, SNP, Tory scum, Mussolini, Hitler, that’s what it’s all about these days. Try a football thread instead.

50 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

aye, logged on here first thing this morning, left it on, did a mornings work..... checked back in at lunchtime to see there had been 50-odd new posts...Heres me thinking "yasss! signing news".....nope....