The Falkirk FC Thread

42 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

At least we've got another week for the injured players to recover for the Scumfermline game. Could also get awarded the three points but I highly doubt that'll happen. We seem to be putting all our eggs in the Kingsley basket so hopefully that comes off. Any rumours on who the back up keeper is looking like being I'd imagine at this stage it'll be a loan.  

Kingsley is apparently signing a six month deal tomorrow, I'd take Ferrie back if Dundee could get another keeper in, apparently Hamilton has started in their pre season games which is a bit surprising seeing as he has a touch of the Fasan's about him. 

2 hours ago, Horatio said:

If you are awarded a "win" on Tuesday then enjoy it. Since Falkirk beat Kilmarnock in the 1957 Scottish Cup Final replay Killie have taken a terrible revenge on the Bairns, winning every game of any consequence - the 1997 Scottish Cup Final; the 2007 League Cup semi-final; the 2010 relegation "decider", the 2016 League Play-off....... 

Imagine being so f*cking bothered to write this about a team two leagues below you....jesus christ...

28 minutes ago, fuzzydunlop said:

Imagine being so f*cking bothered to write this about a team two leagues below you....jesus christ...

I do find it strange - you are so so correct, but I suppose these are strange times.

We also get this RR Texas Ranger character who goes into all kinds of detail.

These guys, I’m afraid have a problem. I think it’s a yearning to be noticed.

2 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I think a lot of people on here were hoping it would happen rather than claiming to be itk.

Yes I think most were hoping it to be true but others were claiming to be ITK, and some suggested the deal was done. Just wondering if anyone can clarify 🤷🏼‍♂️

1 hour ago, JulioBairn said:

Yes I think most were hoping it to be true but others were claiming to be ITK, and some suggested the deal was done. Just wondering if anyone can clarify 🤷🏼‍♂️

Someone posted on two fans facebook pages that it was happening tomorrow. 

If that were true I'd have expected to know about it. I don't. For that reason I doubt that anything was ever confirmed, though with Connor's departure communications may be a little different now. 

We'll see tomorrow. I wouldn't bet on it though. 

31 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

Someone posted on two fans facebook pages that it was happening tomorrow. 

If that were true I'd have expected to know about it. I don't. For that reason I doubt that anything was ever confirmed, though with Connor's departure communications may be a little different now. 

We'll see tomorrow. I wouldn't bet on it though. 

You had me going there, was celebrating then I realised you were not talking about Connor Sammon.