The Falkirk FC Thread

1 minute ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

Sneddon ! as for left sided center half's if anything its an advantage. Lets just say at this stage it would be a great problem to have.

Aye but sneddon may be nowhere near ready to play left back at this level.  In the friendlies it looked to me as if he was coming on and getting a bit of game time at left midfield. 

5 hours ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

I think I’m going to be vindicated as this thing is NOT going away, it kills mainly the elderly with underlying health issues, and anyone of working age who is healthy has more chance of dying from being hit by a bus. The young and fit MUST be allowed to live their lives normally.

People are starting to realise this.

Since March in the UK, deaths From Covid of people with no underlying ailments amount to around 300 (per the ONS).

So people who have underlying conditions should hideaway or die so you can watch football very christian of you please stop making a complete twat of yourself

Good to see loud mouth Fitzpatrick & ( we are a top six team) St Mids bottom of the league.

Believe me, it would be much better to have Franchise FC bottom and gone from the top flight (and ideally, gone from Scottish football entirely).
A crowing Fitzpatrick is nothing compared to the antics of that mob. I keep thinking that the sword of Damocles is going to come down on them, but it hasn’t happened yet....but hopefully one day it will.

28 minutes ago, wee_bairn said:

How has Leitch been over pre-season? 

I thought he was very good today and at the Oriam. Imposed himself in both games, which I've never seen him to before. 

Presumably - depending on TV rights - everything will be live from here on in so you'll soon be able to judge for yourself.  

11 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

750 cases in Scotland in a single day today, yet the experts on here are criticising the Scottish Government for trying to protect the elderly and infirm.

Some things matter more than football....

750 cases that weren't caused by football, as nobody's been allowed at the games but the supermarkets, pubs and restaurants are a free for all? If you don't give people safe options for their free time like attending an open air stadium whilst socially distancing, you'll end up with more cases through people doing their own thing.

Edited by FFC 1876