The Falkirk FC Thread

Fans not getting back is a bit farcical IMO. Stadiums could easily accommodate a number of fans safely with masks on and socially distant. We don’t need pie stalls or anything open, just bums on seats. What happens when we get to March/April and there’s still no vaccine? Whilst I fully respect the fact we need to curb the spread, we also need a little normality as well. 

https://heartstv.heartsfc.co.uk/tv/video/vod/2623

That's the highlights there, all in all looks not too bad against what is a good Hearts team. If Akeel Francis is a little more aggressive from the Keena cut back we go into half time 1-1, never looked like he wanted it enough. Blunder from Hall with his clearance for the second goal and the third looks like a very soft penalty.   Leitch looks to have played centre mid when he came on so that could be an option if Alston and Todd are injured.

1 hour ago, FFC 1876 said:

https://heartstv.heartsfc.co.uk/tv/video/vod/2623

That's the highlights there, all in all looks not too bad against what is a good Hearts team. If Akeel Francis is a little more aggressive from the Keena cut back we go into half time 1-1, never looked like he wanted it enough. Blunder from Hall with his clearance for the second goal and the third looks like a very soft penalty.   Leitch looks to have played centre mid when he came on so that could be an option if Alston and Todd are injured.

Camera man taking the social distancing a bit far.  

20 minutes ago, Bantabairn said:

Report now on website, seems to have been another decent run out. Not much you can gleam apart from another ninety minutes against a strong opposition. A few close chances and it’s looking like half the players have their names on the first eleven jerseys. I believe that we had two same trialists so assuming M&M are close to making a decision. Still get this horrible feeling we may just get a unbelievable break in signing Kingsley only for the league to be put on hold.....

Mercer-Durnan-Hall-Dixon or Mercer-Kingsley-Dixon-Sneddon I go for the latter

8 minutes ago, keithgy said:

I have been told a deal with Kingsley is being discussed but not sure of the chances of it happening,the keeper on trial will not be signing and Akeel Francis has been offered a deal.

Thank god for that, if it was indeed Sam Ramsbottom. Francis doesn't appear to have set the heather on fire anywhere else he's been but at 21 he still has plenty of time to develop and M&M have clearly seen something in him to offer a deal. Kingsley's still a long shot but you never know in these times. 

Mmmmnn......

Watching the highlights, we were torn apart at full back time and time again. Even Kingsley.

Mutch looks superb, and there are positive signs that Keena /Dowds are fine players. Trialist Francis didn’t look like a player playing for a contract - no real desire to get on that cut-back at 0-1. I’m doubtful I’m afraid.

Injured players Alston, Todd, Telfer .....I mean, we’ve just started pre-season ffs.