The Falkirk FC Thread

Kingsley is currently back living in Falkirk . His injuries over the last few years and lack of game time coupled with the Covid outbreak have led to a couple of moves falling through. It might be that signing a short term contract, say 6 months?, with Falkirk would work out for both parties. He gets to play football regularly and hopefully proves his injuries are behind him, the club benefit from having a player capable of playing at a much higher level. If something could be worked out and subsequently another club came in for him during the period of the short term contract then I don’t think Falkirk would stand in his way. Also I don’t think money would be an issue in this scenario, he will already be a wealthy young man from his time down South.

I’d give it a 25% chance of happening, fingers crossed.

2 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Any names for the two first half trialists. Looked like they had a decent amount of pace and running.

Why would you want the names of players who "need to be dumped right away"?  😉

That was how they were described on here after they failed to prevent us losing to the Shire. Both played in that game. 

35 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

That was how they were described on here after they failed to prevent us losing to the Shire. Both played in that game. 

The very same trialists who clearly weren't worthy of a Falkirk shirt just a few days ago. The striker done very well for our 1st goal. Was definitely Kingsley but as somebody has mentioned he's back home and has been training with Robbie Thomson's so surely it's just good faith until he secures something permanent. I don't see why some people have a problem with us maintaining a good relationship with ex players who earned us big transfer fee's in the past.

41 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

Not by me though.😂. Do we even know if they are the same trialists as the shire game?

3 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Both penalties were pathetic awards.

Did the Raith penalty scorer really give it the big 'un to an empty away stand? What a gonk.

After their behaviour to the end of the season, reconstruction and the begging bowls to  clubs to pay for their legal action does it really surprise you