The Falkirk FC Thread

4 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Would doubt this very much.

Can't see it ! Last I heard Hearts were looking at him. Would make sense Neilson will know him from Falkirk and if fit ( which he has not been for 3 years ) would be a stand out in the league. Been a very unlucky player fitness wise and I wish him well.

18 hours ago, Bantabairn said:

Now confirmed that all lower league teams must follow the top league in providing the same level of testing throughout the bet Fred cup games or simply forfeit the games.  Interesting few weeks coming up.....

Said this at the start. Lower league clubs and ones part time in particular just cannot afford the costs. Months if not weeks until some clubs fold or go into hibernation.

8 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Team again filled with trialists.

No sign of Alston or Todd.

Dont know why they insist of playing Miller and Gomis?

Strange but I suppose there must be a plan

Is Todd over the shoulder injury? Seems to have had issues with it over a couple of seasons. 

Surely if we charge £10 for Falkirk tv, even killie would have 150 away fans buy to see the game and therefore cover the testing cost. With no away fans I'm sure we'd have more than 150 buying to see us v killie if it was away. Most teams only have a percentage of fans go away, if you can buy games and watch in the house without travelling then clubs could potentially make far more cash (outside top league with sky) 

I normally wouldn’t touch a friendly but I would pay at least a tenner to watch today’s game for example. I’m tired of watching Everton west Brom and pretending it matters.

I haven’t seen the only team I care about play in 6 months. Don’t know why we aren’t streaming this, lots will be in the same boat 

Team again filled with trialists.
No sign of Alston or Todd.
Dont know why they insist of playing Miller and Gomis?
Strange but I suppose there must be a plan

[emoji23]

Moaning about the team selection in a fucking friendly man ffs.