The Falkirk FC Thread

1 hour ago, FFC 1876 said:

I see they are also allowing their fans to watch their friendlies. I'm surprised we're not taking advantage of drumming up some money by showing the friendlies for £5 pay per view or free for season ticket holders. Saying that they probably don't want all the mainstand knicker wetters watching a meaningless friendly and going straight onto the internet to talk about how shite we are. 

You may find though that the management team don't want these games televised.  Don't always want trialists names getting out or other teams seeing whose available and video of them in action.

9 minutes ago, 60`s bairn said:

I`m sure it was Partick`s u18s as well????

Just noticed the headline was Rangers U18s defeat Partick Thistle next time need to click on the link ah well.

Still dont see what the panic was about it was the shire and its just getting guys to speed fitness wise and running the rule over a couple of trialists

18 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

Just noticed the headline was Rangers U18s defeat Partick Thistle next time need to click on the link ah well.

Still dont see what the panic was about it was the shire and its just getting guys to speed fitness wise and running the rule over a couple of trialists

Agreed, seen many of these "disastrous" results in pre-season friendlies over the years, rarely did it reflect on how the season would go. 

Looking forward to us beating Premiership opposition comfortably in our next friendly for the same set of posters to believe we are on our way to a season as quadruple champions. We are the most entertaining, knicker-wetting, greetin’ faced support on the forum bar none. And I love it.x

Edited by wee_bairn

Looking forward to us beating Premiership opposition comfortably in our next friendly for the same set of posters to believe we are on our way to a season as quadruple champions. We are the most entertaining, knicker-wetting, greetin’ faced support on the forum bar none. And I love it.x

Only because your one of us too.....[emoji6]

Just now, roman_bairn said:

Can you take this PC Politics shite somewhere else? ...

This clown isn't a Falkirk fan, he's a troll and that post should really be enough to see him emptied. Trying to make wee snides digs over racism shouldn't be tolerated on the site.

28 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

Honestly haven't seen any knicker wettin, pish patter that. A few questions raised, that's all. Time to move on I think as I have stated numerous times. 

Well seen you want it swept under the carpet you were one of the main knicker wetters, despite your positive username. But I'm glad you've had a chance to come back down to earth and realise it was just a meaningless friendly where results mean absolutely nothing. 

47 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

Well seen you want it swept under the carpet you were one of the main knicker wetters, despite your positive username. But I'm glad you've had a chance to come back down to earth and realise it was just a meaningless friendly where results mean absolutely nothing. 

Smell yer maw

Can't believe we're actually playing Raith in a friendly. I would not entertain these a*******s after their antics earlier this year. Their desperation for promotion followed by their lying we scrote of an exe chairman should've seen us steer well clear of them. I wouldn't trust them to turn up for this FFS.

18 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Can't believe we're actually playing Raith in a friendly. I would not entertain these a*******s after their antics earlier this year. Their desperation for promotion followed by their lying we scrote of an exe chairman should've seen us steer well clear of them. I wouldn't trust them to turn up for this FFS.

Our desperation for promotion your club is the one who finished 2nd were top of the league for 2 weeks over 28 games and still thought they should be promoted. Get over it and enjoy the seaside league. Nevermind no pressure this season but if you dont go up, more cutbacks.

24 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Nice to see you aren't bitter about it all 

28 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

See the source image

38 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Least Tidser isn't about to try to break Regan Hendry's leg again....

Given this discussion re the lack of importance of these preseason fixtures, whether anyone thinks there’s a correlation with our attitude towards them and us failing to win an opening day fixture for about 10 years?....

13 years. Our preparedness for first league games has been second rate, and has cost us dearly time and time again.

Still, it means we are closing in on a (unwanted) Guinness World Record.......and achieving it in three different leagues. In a shortened season, first game points are vital, but I am sure MR will be making everyone aware that we can’t be expected to compete against big clubs like Partick Thistle.