The Falkirk FC Thread

1 hour ago, FFC 1876 said:

He's a bit of a midget in goalkeeping terms but I suppose he'll be adequate cover as long as Mutch gets through the season unscaved. Take a look at the Linfield highlights from last season against Coleraine and you'll see what I mean.

Edited to save you the effort of finding the highlights. 

Looks like the empty stadium & fake crowd noise affected his concentration.

Last night, I was taking a walk along the river
And I saw him together with a young girl
And the look that he gave her made me shiver 'Cause he always used to look at me that way
Then I thought maybe I should walk right up to her and say
Ah-ha-ha, it's a game he likes to play Look into Blair Alstons eyes
One look and you're hypnotized
He'll take your heart and you must pay the price
Look into Blair Alston eyes
You'll think you're in paradise
And one day you'll find out he wears a disguise
Don't look too deep into Blair Alstons eyes. 

Crap

4 hours ago, Mon_Eh_Bairns2018 said:

Rohan Ferguson has been offered a contract. Not seen much of him tbh, just know that he’s a young keeper.

If he has I hope he doesn't let his family life affect him. His brother has been in and out jail and been one or two issues relating to that. Hence him going to Linfield to get out the road of it. Motherwell seem to have saw something in him to take him from Airdrie. As others have mentioned as a back up he should be ok. 

If he has I hope he doesn't let his family life affect him. His brother has been in and out jail and been one or two issues relating to that. Hence him going to Linfield to get out the road of it. Motherwell seem to have saw something in him to take him from Airdrie. As others have mentioned as a back up he should be ok. 
Delete.

5 hours ago, Long Suffering Bairn said:

alston.jpg

Please don't show this to BainsfordBairn's wonderfully trustworthy "ïnsider" friends at the club.

It will become next season's shirt, the club will order 20 and sell out because folk will buy anything and they will proclaim it as one of the best sellers of all time.

When does the season start? 

(PS - at least it's not got those feckin manhole cubes )

11 hours ago, welshbairn said:

I hear that sales have plummeted in Australia.

You could be right , but then all the stores here seem to have run out so I'm not sure.

I will wait to hear it officially from the boy in the club shop if that's okay. 

40 minutes ago, Hank von Hell said:

Please don't show this to BainsfordBairn's wonderfully trustworthy "ïnsider" friends at the club.

It will become next season's shirt, the club will order 20 and sell out because folk will buy anything and they will proclaim it as one of the best sellers of all time.

When does the season start? 

(PS - at least it's not got those feckin manhole cubes )

tenor.gif?itemid=17119887

M&M appear to have targeted specific players for specific positions which is really good to see.
I’m looking forward to seeing the team gel.
With the players we have, it looks like we will be quite a direct team, which will be an absolute pleasure to see after rather a lot of ponderous cagey shite in recent times.

Still hoping the centre back that comes in is going to be a starter as I don't think Durnan and Hall are the answer. Not too fussed about what keeper we bring in as long as he's cheap. I'd still like another winger even if it's a loan as we don't really have another wide player if Morrison or Connolly got injured or were having a stinker.

Edited by FFC 1876

Still hoping the centre back that comes in is going to be a starter as I don't think Durnan and Hall are the answer. Not too fussed about what keeper we bring in as long as he's cheap. I'd still like another winger even if it's a loan as we don't really have another wide player to come off the bench or if Morrison or Connoly got injured. 
Alston can play on the right, and like or not (I dont) Telfer will be seen as back up also for the wide roles.

11 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
30 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:
M&M appear to have targeted specific players for specific positions which is really good to see.
I’m looking forward to seeing the team gel.

With the players we have, it looks like we will be quite a direct team, which will be an absolute pleasure to see after rather a lot of ponderous cagey shite in recent times.

And we look to have goals from midfield which is brilliant.

1 minute ago, Bantabairn said:

It’s been quite a long time since any manager has actually targeted the positions that have been so bloody weak/poor, and so pleased M&M appear to have a starting eleven (and squad) to get us out of this league. Still a minor doubt with the CB best pairing but thought Durnans form was decent until shutdown. Really looking forward to the season starting and back at the games.

Yeah I think who we get in at centre back is crucial, for me they need to be a starter. Durnan and Hall are very much average so it would be good to have a solid defender in so they two can compete between themselves to earn their place in the starting 11.