The Falkirk FC Thread

I'm hoping for a few meaty ties in the cup due to the reconstruction vote / court case etc.

Group A, Hearts v Raith Rovers, Group B, Forfar v Brora, Group C, Brechin v Kelty and Group G, QoS v Partick Thistle.

Fingers crossed for some blood and snotters.

So as it stands here's the team. Definitely light at the back and missing some creativity in midfield. I don't remember Morrison playing against us, anyone give me a brief run down on him? Some pace hopefully.

Mutch

Mercer Durnan Hall Dixon

Morrison Miller Todd Connolly

Dowds Keena

Subs:  New GK, Sneddon, Gomis, Leitch, Telfer, Laverty, Sammon, Miller

2 minutes ago, ilostmyself said:

So as it stands here's the team. Definitely light at the back and missing some creativity in midfield. I don't remember Morrison playing against us, anyone give me a brief run down on him? Some pace hopefully.

Mutch

Mercer Durnan Hall Dixon

Dowds Keena

Pacey, direct and exciting. One of those players that when he gets the ball you're already expecting something to happen. Stirling fans will have the best recollection of him as he tore it up down there whilst on loan. I'm just hoping his knee injury hasn't slowed him down. 

6 minutes ago, ilostmyself said:

Mutch

Mercer Durnan Hall Dixon

Dowds Keena

The one review I've had from an East Fife fan so far saying he's brilliant at beating his man, our front two should feed off his crosses etc..

27 minutes ago, Mon_Eh_Bairns2018 said:

Finally a bit more pace in the team. Hopefully he’s decent at crossing aswell.

I've seen a lot of Morrison and his major drawback is his crossing - its woeful. He has plenty of potential and just needs a huge boost of confidence and he'll knock in a few goals.
Long term I see him as 10 rather than a winger - doesn't have the pace or skill to beat a man out wide.

11 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

As long as he's better than the useless plodder hearts loaned us last season.

Different and more exciting certainly,  better I'm not sure. Lewis Moore is the polar opposite as a footballer and of course he's the one that Hearts have chosen to retain.