The Falkirk FC Thread

19 minutes ago, Gus2 said:

Just speculation but he fits the current signing profile young/hungery  and i think he is currently without a club

The fact MK Dons are struggling to keep him means that we'll be nowhere near his level. Callum Erskine or Callumn Morrison would be happy enough with either or both.

9 minutes ago, bairn88 said:

Callum Morrison, unless he’s still at East Fife? Given this’ll fill one of our weakest positions with a fairly average player, not exactly exciting 

How many times have you seen him play? If it is him I think he'll do well and fits the quick right winger bill we've all been hoping for.

3 hours ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

Not so ! open to the public, there are more to them than just stacking up boxes of stuff like your Tesco comparison. Have a look at their website ! impressive.

Thanks a bunch. Can you send me the link please !

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Thats me back from Morrisons now lads, and I have fixed the rogue caps lock and callum/calm autocorrect on my phone.

Anyone got any idea who we are signing?

How do they stack their boxes in Morrisons , is there more to them like ARCO but not like Tesco?

Seems a bit ridic having sections with three league one sides and others with three league 2 or worse. Must be able to balance it out a bit better so you've got the chance to avoid teams your going to play at least another 3 times this season.

Edited by Shadwell Dog