The Falkirk FC Thread

On 04/08/2020 at 13:38, Bairn in Exile said:

Right all you effin' tedious nuggets out there (you know who you are, Sgt Wilson, Random Guy, The Moonster, the Morten Morons + various others), I am sick of you all infesting / trolling on this thread with your inane drivel so from now on, unless you have something constructive and relevant to contribute, it is PAY-PER-VIEW. A quid a post to non-Falkirk fans.

Either pony up or f*ck off.

Mods, make it happen, please, please, please.

(other teams fans are welcome to impose / levy the same restrictions on their threads).

#boxofficebairns

P.S. Not keen on the "ignore" option, it shouldn't be required.

Television: Time for Pay-per-View? - FeedMuster

1 hour ago, Bairn in Exile said:

You are a good poster HSW but you do come across occasionally as a bit of a bossy organizer, trying to run the thread and only discussing topics that you want to discuss. I am guessing that you hold a management position? 

18 hours ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

I'm speculating here, but I'd have thought that all the SFA Covid rules applied only to what happens when the players are at their football club. When they're off duty they would be subject to the same government restrictions as the rest of us. 

Otherwise how can a player at say Brechin City live in a bio bubble when he has a fulltime job? 

Or are there separate protocols for fulltimers and partimers? It seems unlikely, particularly in our league where the clubs are a mix of both. 

Good point. You know I never considered part time players. It's obvious the bio bubble cannot work for them.

I can't see this running smoothly for the lower leagues. 

4 hours ago, Bairn in Exile said:

You are a good poster HSW but you do come across occasionally as a bit of a bossy organizer, trying to run the thread and only discussing topics that you want to discuss. I am guessing that you hold a management position? 

Your post would have been fine without the first 2 lines, it is quite possible to discuss 2 or 3 topics at the one time you know?

Anyhoo, for me, pretty much as you say although I would want the 3 outfield players to be signed and our players, I could live with the goalkeeper being a loan signing.

With regards to your "friends" at Aberdeen and their players behaviour and actions, they have got away with murder here, disgraceful.

Result just in:

Aberdeen 8, Scottish Football 0

Just bored with the Covid19 line of discussion over the weekend.  It got to the  point that the same thing was being said over and over again using different words. FFS it's a football fanzine for football fans. There are plenty of Covid subject forums out there to cover the subject, just an observation.

As being a bossy organizer ! well that gave me a chuckle. Just a person that can see past the trees and know it's a forest I am looking at, but to be fair I do like to stick to agendas on matters being discussed. Have spent far to many hours at meeting enduring pointless waffle that has nothing to do with the objective of the discussion.

Oh wad god give the gift ta gei us tae see oorsels as ithers see us.

3 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

9 hours ago, Hank von Hell said:

I thought ARCO are a wholesale merchant......that's like getting the manager of the local Tesco round to show you how to make toast. 

Not so ! open to the public, there are more to them than just stacking up boxes of stuff like your Tesco comparison. Have a look at their website ! impressive.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
3 minutes ago, ilostmyself said:
Guess, I'm going to be glued to the twitter feed all day.
Let's speculate wildly, Johnny Mitchell after his Brentford release is my guess

Callum down with the speculation. Just wait and see who it is....

I think i've cracked this code now

9 minutes ago, ilostmyself said:

I think i've cracked this code now

12 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
13 minutes ago, ilostmyself said:
Guess, I'm going to be glued to the twitter feed all day.
Let's speculate wildly, Johnny Mitchell after his Brentford release is my guess

Callum down with the speculation. Just wait and see who it is....

I going to go with Callum Brittain

24 minutes ago, Gus2 said:

I going to go with Callum Brittain

18 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Why?

Just speculation but he fits the current signing profile young/hungery  and i think he is currently without a club