The Falkirk FC Thread

12 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

I read the Guide the FA put out to lower league English clubs today. Each club has a grant to buy product that makes their stadiums safe so social distancing can be practiced. Very very clear what clubs and players have to do. I am sure the Scottish Premier League guidelines would have been even more rigorous yet 8 fuckwits from Aberdeen knew better. That club should have the book thrown at them and deducted points from all the games their players have to isolate from. No other way to ensure the numbskull so called professional athletes in Scotland will get message

This is the whinging cheats eleven we are dealing with here. Despised by all in the game that mob have the un enviable fame of every supported of every club cheering when they lose a goal.

They are beyond contempt and nobody would give them the heat off their piss.

There will be no further sanctions against them.

3 minutes ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

This is the whinging cheats eleven we are dealing with here. Despised by all in the game that mob have the un enviable fame of every supported of every club cheering when they lose a goal.

It looks that way. They should have had lost the 3 points from the St Johnstone game.

Its clear from Cormack’s comments there is very little remorse.

1 hour ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

Is there some sort of rivalry between Falkirk and Aberdeen from 1904 that I’ve missed?

17 hours ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Agree with all that’s been said about the need to penalise AFC but, purely out of curiosity, and not wanting to start an argument (heaven forbid), can anyone tell us if any of those infected people in Grampian are ill?

Yes, they all have Covid.

According to Sportsound yesterday the SPFL could only punish Aberdeen and award the points to St Johnstone if Aberdeen had cancelled the game themselves. As they were ordered to stop the game there's nothing the SPFL can do.

13 hours ago, keithgy said:

It should be a standard 3-0 win awarded to St Johnstone

Nonsense. Why on earth would a 3-0 win be awarded for a postponement? Furthermore, the game was set to go ahead until the SG stepped in. The only people peddling this line are, with all due respect, fucking idiots. 

Honestly couldn’t care less about Aberdeen. It’s strange how angry people get over, ultimately, very little.

21 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Fair enough. In my defence I felt he was being arrogant about MND charity situation.

I suppose we can all be a bit hypocritical at times.

Best policy is to make your point without bad language, without fear or favour and let others show themselves up in a bad light.

If you want some protection, as it’s needed in these woke times, consider joining the freespeechunion.org which will offer help and legal advice if you are threatened in any way.

Have a nice day.

Best policy is to make your point without bad language, without fear or favour and let others show themselves up in a bad light.
If you want some protection, as it’s needed in these woke times, consider joining the freespeechunion.org which will offer help and legal advice if you are threatened in any way.
Have a nice day.
Free speech union [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

You are an absolute danger

34 minutes ago, Trump said:

Honestly couldn’t care less about Aberdeen. It’s strange how angry people get over, ultimately, very little.

It goes a lot deeper than that mob's antics a few days ago ! let me elaborate.

This is personal to me and respecting a vow I made to my self at Brockville on the 8th of October 1986.

Game against Aberdeen that ended 3 -3. It was the nearest I ever witnessed to there being a riot at a football game.

Aberdeen whatever they were up to that night it was not football. Everything that is bad about the game was neatly assembled in one package by these 11 whinging cheats that took to the field in red jerseys. Whatever it was they were doing it was not football.

It was everything that was nasty about the game. Kicking and punching players off the ball. Diving. Faking injury. Claiming for everything. Spitting on players. Organised mobbing of the match officials whether for decisions or to get opposition players booked or sent off. This was no off the cuff stuff it was coordinated and could only have come from the training ground and responding to pre match managerial instructions on how to apply what they learned on the training ground regarding how to apply what they had been coached.

I  have never been so enraged and angry at a game before and since. I made a Vow, Pledge, Covenant, Promise whatever you want to call it to my self as I left Seat 53 Row H Section B that night with the crowds chants of Cheats ! Cheats ! Cheats ringing in my ears and made my way to my local ( Black Bull Polmont )               

The VOW .

That I would despise that Football Club and everything about it for the rest of my life. It is with great pride I have abided by what I said to myself I would do.

Bitter ? damn right. Don't know if you were at the game that night, but readers of the forum that were at it will understand where I am coming from.

17 minutes ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

This is personal to me and respecting a vow I made to my self at Brockville on the 8th of October 1986.

Game against Aberdeen that ended 3 -3. It was the nearest I ever witnessed to there being a riot at a football game.

Aberdeen whatever they were up to that night it was not football. Everything that is bad about the game was neatly assembled in one package by these 11 whinging cheats that took to the field in red jerseys. Whatever it was they were doing it was not football.

It was everything that was nasty about the game. Kicking and punching players off the ball. Diving. Faking injury. Claiming for everything. Spitting on players. Organised mobbing of the match officials whether for decisions or to get opposition players booked or sent off. This was no off the cuff stuff it was coordinated and could only have come from the training ground and responding to pre match managerial instructions on how to apply what they learned on the training ground regarding how to apply what they had been coached.

I  have never been so enraged and angry at a game before and since. I made a Vow, Pledge, Covenant, Promise whatever you want to call it to my self as I left Seat 53 Row H Section B that night with the crowds chants of Cheats ! Cheats ! Cheats ringing in my ears and made my way to my local ( Black Bull Polmont )               

The VOW .

That I would despise that Football Club and everything about it for the rest of my life. It is with great pride I have abided by what I said to myself I would do.

Bitter ? damn right. Don't know if you were at the game that night, but readers of the forum that were at it will understand where I am coming from.

Why The Shawshank Redemption Tanked At The Box Office, According To Morgan  Freeman - CINEMABLEND

1 hour ago, Falkirk09Bairn said:

Nonsense. Why on earth would a 3-0 win be awarded for a postponement? Furthermore, the game was set to go ahead until the SG stepped in. The only people peddling this line are, with all due respect, fucking idiots. 

Because it's self inflicted. 

Hardly a “normal” postponement though.
This was caused entirely by the 8 players involved completely disregarding the guidelines issued to clubs regarding the exceptional circumstances that we are in.
With all due respect the only fucking idiots here are the 8 players.

1 hour ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Have a nice day.

I am having a nice day. Cheers.

Should be treated as a forfeit from Aberdeen. The simple reason is no one forced those players to break the rules and there should be consequences of their choice.

I couldn’t give a flying f**k if McInnes is furious with them. Make an example or them and set the tone for rest of season. 

2 hours ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

The VOW .

But that was the best manager in British history's tactics!