The Falkirk FC Thread

He scored 8 goals in 32 appearances for Peterhead last season but you were right, we were awful for most of the season.
8 in 32 for a poor side isnt a bad return from midfield.

Was he on the penalties or anything though? Not that it matters now since it seems hes not coming to us.

10 hours ago, Hank von Hell said:

I predicted Scottish football would feck this up and so it transpires.

All across Europe players adhere to the guidelines and isolate between playing & training, this bunch are out partying in virus hotspots.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/derek-mcinnes-fumes-aberdeen-players-22482447 

It could only be the Sheep herders from the north, who loveth their sheep even unto themselves that would show how not to go about things.

The whinging cheats 11 have pissed of everybody in football for decades. Universally despised by all, it takes something when both sets of fans at every ground to cheer when they hear that mob have lost a goal or a game.

Not content they now climb or should I say plunge to a new level.

'It was one fucking night in October 1986'

Would not give that mob the heat off my piss !

8 in 32 for a poor side isnt a bad return from midfield.

Was he on the penalties or anything though? Not that it matters now since it seems hes not coming to us.

Someone on that COYB page, saying our budget has been spent, this is why we never signed Brown.

How true this is? No idea.

I fail to understand how they can fine Partick and Hearts over the arbitration caper and not take any action against Aberdeen for breaking protocol and potentially arsing up the restart for everyone.

1 minute ago, Ryan-FFC said:

Someone on that COYB page, saying our budget has been spent, this is why we never signed Brown.

Given we dont have a back up goalkeeper and need one i would imagine its sh*te

9 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

On a positive note it shows we're not just taking every tom dick and harry that is thrown our way. 

We asked permission to speak to a player who is under contract to another club. He wasn't "thrown our way"

58 minutes ago, Ryan-FFC said:

We tried to sign Brown last season and couldn't afford his wage demands, he earns more on his part time Peterhead wage plus whatever job he does. 

57 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

And thats their game been put off by the Government.....

What's been reported since your post makes your post out of date.

The Scottish Government advised that AFF broke the guidelines agreed between all parties regarding the return of football. As the employer of the people who broke the rules that were agreed with the Football Association. Aberdeen deserve every sanction coming their way.

It's the Football Association that called off the match all the Scottish Government has done is agree with that course of action.

Just now, HopeStreetWalker said:

What's been reported since your post makes your post out of date.

The Scottish Government advised that AFF broke the guidelines agreed between all parties regarding the return of football. As the employer of the people who broke the rules that were agreed with the Football Association. Aberdeen deserve every sanction coming their way.

It's the Football Association that called off the match all the Scottish Government has done is agree with that course of action.

I dont disagree at all with any of it. I guess SG probably told the SFA what they expected but they couldnt actually do it themselves. 

I actually think it should be 3 points to St Johnstone though, but as I asked earlier, I dint know what should then happen if both teams have covid cases. 

1 hour ago, Bantabairn said:

Ridiculous ruling, they should have been made to face SJ with a weakened side. Forgot that their chairman is another arse licker 

The issue now is they will need to also postpone their games vs Accies and Celtic otherwise it’s even more unfair on Saints which is going to cause an even bigger fixture headache.