The Falkirk FC Thread

6 minutes ago, falkirkzombie said:

yes was kinda thinking that was their thinking but i dont get why? they should have announced it when it was done, it just looks bad now, but it's no surprise to me they don't see that.

I think they were concerned that the number of new directors would draw negatives when compared with the number of new players. The football story should have been out long, long ago. I imagine when it does get released the Herald will be able to explain why. 

11 minutes ago, Bantabairn said:

Fully aware of what’s been happening at the club for more years than I care to remember. Bluntly, MR & SA still hold the cards as both have ploughed more cash than anyone into the club. Yes there’s been horrendous mismanagement over the last few years, but completely disagree with your comments about GD. Maybe this will be a new start in trying to get the current set up changed, and hopefully the dilution of the shares to the fans.The post of DoF was and continues to be explored, JJ was nearly appointed until Hearts came in 13th hour. 

thing is, unless their shares are diluted to below 50% which suspect they won't be, it's a just another exercise in getting more money from the fans without giving up any power/control. We will still be left in the position when these 6 guys can force through any decisions why want.

Finally the Keena has come…

Also Big Sexy is back in the squad for next year 

https://www.falkirkherald.co.uk/sport/football/falkirk-will-have-lee-miller-striker-option-2933194

Miller could be joined in attack by Aidan Keena. The Irish striker has agreed terms with Falkirk but the deal been beset by delays, though the Bairns are hopeful of a conclusion in the next 48 hours.

Guest Ecosse83

Can't beat the excitement of younger prospects signing, they might be shite but they might end up being great! 

Can't wait to see our new strike force in action now! 

Just now, Shadwell Dog said:

I thought he was going to queens park.🤔

Mr McKinnon went in for him was what I said. Trying to hijack the deal. I also posted pre Falkirk that the signing would be today.

But hey take from what what you will.

2/3 signings called the exact day and time of announcement 🤣🤣🤣

Want to know who else you guys are talking to as well...