The Falkirk FC Thread

1 minute ago, Senator Frimpton said:

Given that Miller and McCracken are still a bit raw in managerial terms, a DoF seems a sensible idea. Would that come with a place on the board? Good idea again if so.

I'd happily see Yogi or Hagi in such a role. Gus McGuff no thanks

Yogi won't he still wants a manager gig, plus his ego wouldnt work at boardroom level, Lex has that mantle. 

2 minutes ago, sirscottyoung said:

Just been told you guys have reached an agreement with Charlie Adam.

What an absolutely ridiculous signing. League. 1 this season is going to be better than the championship

You overdid it with the Keena to Queens Park stuff. 

You obviously have a source but that's useless without credibility. And you've blown yours. 

Dominic Cummings is more believable than you are. 

2 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

You overdid it with the Keena to Queens Park stuff. 

You obviously have a source but that's useless without credibility. And you've blown yours. 

Dominic Cummings is more believable than you are. 

By blowing your source it normally means that everyone finds out who it is.

If anyone would like to take a guess who my source is that would be great.

Ps still not seen keena sign for you guys yet... Or did I miss it

Fasan is the worst full time footballer I've ever seen. He was literally worth more than a goal a game to the opposition on average due to horrific errors. I think we could've played an outfield player in goals and we'd probably have seen less mistakes directly leading to goals.

Fasan is the worst full time footballer I've ever seen. He was literally worth more than a goal a game to the opposition on average due to horrific errors. I think we could've played an outfield player in goals and we'd probably have seen less mistakes directly leading to goals.

Agreed. Think people are clouded by their hatred of Lewis that they think he’s the worst. Fasan definitely the worst.

1 minute ago, Trump said:

Agreed. Think people are clouded by their hatred of Lewis that they think he’s the worst. Fasan definitely the worst.

One of the goals against Alloa in the 2-2 draw he made two calamitous errors for the same goal.

About 4:35 into this

6 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

If you get the chance mate have a wee look at Charles-Cook from Ross County.

We may have another contender.

16 hours ago, Russ said:

That’s definitely the position he played for Clyde. Just sat in front of the back 4 and always showing for possession and looking to get on the ball but never venturing too far forward.

I’m a real big fan of Ray Grant and would be happy enough with him signing but he is not really the type of midfielder we’re needing. We need more goals in our midfield.

Can confirm he was definitely a holding midfielder for us.

To be honest, I’d be really happy for the guy, if Ray ended up at Falkirk. Whilst I’d be, naturally, a wee disappointed if he went to a club in the same league, I’d be delighted at him getting something sorted at an established full-time side. I really can’t understate how big a loss he’ll be for us. Shame we could only offer him peanuts as, from what I’d heard, he was originally happy to extend his contract. He really is a Rolls Royce of a midfielder, hardly breaks a sweat yet is always in the right place. Keeps the ball very well too. Really nice guy into the bargain too. Did a lot of coaching in the community for us and was always happy to attend supporters events and have a chat with the fans. A beautiful set of locks too.

1 minute ago, Scott-Replay said:

Can confirm he was definitely a holding midfielder for us.

To be honest, I’d be really happy for the guy, if Ray ended up at Falkirk. Whilst I’d be, naturally, a wee disappointed if he went to a club in the same league, I’d be delighted at him getting something sorted at an established full-time side. I really can’t understate how big a loss he’ll be for us. Shame we could only offer him peanuts as, from what I’d heard, he was originally happy to extend his contract. He really is a Rolls Royce of a midfielder, hardly breaks a sweat yet is always in the right place. Keeps the ball very well too. Really nice guy into the bargain too. Did a lot of coaching in the community for us and was always happy to attend supporters events and have a chat with the fans. A beautiful set of locks too.

His brother was a great player for us too, he was destined for bigger things till he got the injury and wasn't the same player after that.  I do hope we get Ray but a lot will depend on if M&M plan to start with Gomis and Miller in the middle of the park. I hope not because it doesn't work well. We could also be doing with more of an attacking midfielder like Alston.