The Falkirk FC Thread

26 minutes ago, ebobsboy said:

Someone on the Clyde thread reckons Ray Grant is on his way to us. Be a decent signing that. 

My impression of Grant is that he's more of a holding midfielder which we don't need as we already have Miller and Gomis. We need an Alston or Keillor-Dunn type but I don't think we'll go for another midfielder at all unless, as someone said, Leitch or Laverty go out on loan. I'd actually like Laverty to be involved this season to see if he's any good.

18 hours ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

He wasn’t the worst signing, by any means.

fkin horrific

If Ray hadnt put all his eggs in one basket we wouldnt have been in the league 1, a striker who could miss repeatedly from one yard when we had an irish midget and a Bulgarian who at least wouldve scored a goal or two.

FTR I didnt rate the other strikers highly but Id have had both in before that imposter

edit the two games out of four he started we won, were won because he was subbed....he was dugshite

Edited by MrDust

He's not.

That’s definitely the position he played for Clyde. Just sat in front of the back 4 and always showing for possession and looking to get on the ball but never venturing too far forward.

I’m a real big fan of Ray Grant and would be happy enough with him signing but he is not really the type of midfielder we’re needing. We need more goals in our midfield.

He wasn’t the worst signing, by any means.

We had that many dugmeat signings that season then he would need to be pretty special to be the worst of the bunch (Hiya Leo Fasan) however he was a striker that scored 0 goals and never offered us any sort of goal threat despite getting some decent playing time. He was pish. If we gave Laverty the same amount of chances he’d have been much more effective imo.

39 minutes ago, Russ said:

We had that many dugmeat signings that season then he would need to be pretty special to be the worst of the bunch (Hiya Leo Fasan) however he was a striker that scored 0 goals and never offered us any sort of goal threat despite getting some decent playing time. He was pish. If we gave Laverty the same amount of chances he’d have been much more effective imo.

I can only agree with you.

Very painful to work out who the worst was.

1 minute ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

I can only agree with you.

Very painful to work out who the worst was.

It was definitely between Fasan who was the worst goalkeeper i have ever watched playing for falkirk and Dennon Lewis who was the worst excuse for a striker and a shitebag to boot

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Its Lewis.

That gif makes it Lewis.

I still have visions of him when the ball was crossed he trapped it and left the ball and ran off without the ball, cant mind if it was Dundee Utd or Ayr Utd

6 minutes ago, Rocco said:

Dallison is right up there for me. He looked like a centre half but was an absolute shitebag.

I still remember Oakley throwing him about like an empty tracksuit when we had ICT at home

I think its tight between Lewis, Fasan and Dallison like you say Dallison looked the part but there it stopped i dont think i can recall him putting in a tackle