The Falkirk FC Thread

1 minute ago, Ecosse83 said:

Aye but the cups will be crammed in for the Premiership teams, can't have them getting 5 subs in cups and not the diddy league teams!

They agreed some time ago to do this in the LC and CC for all clubs.

The SC will be decided by  the SFA and the lower leagues will decide for themselves. 

20 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

They agreed some time ago to do this in the LC and CC for all clubs.

The SC will be decided by  the SFA and the lower leagues will decide for themselves. 

League Cup and Scottish Cup no problem if we have to but the challenge cup jesus wept.

4 hours ago, ebobsboy said:

Queens Park are signing Sammon in a swap deal for a bag of footballs. 

4 hours ago, AL-FFC said:

Heard the bag of footballs are mitre mouldmasters

Done!

Forgot about this, and now the popguns big guns have started again I thought I'd rattle through a few more of our high appearance makers before I go back to work...

As usual, please fire in with comments and memories so the younger fans can truly understand the pantheon of greats we were blessed with on a weekly basis.

69 - 138 Appearances

Hardworking, rosy cheeked ex Jambo/Arab number 9, Scott Crabbe.  Bairn from 1996-2000.

68-67 - 139 Appearances

Another pair of ex Jambos, firstly a full back, it's Sandy Burrell (1977-1982).

Also a very familiar name over a long period, it's another defender, great servant, but poor manager, George Miller. Played 68-72, managed 75-77.

64-63 142 Appearances

Defender from 1973-1977, Jim Cameron.

With the same number of appearances it's an all round superhero and living legend. I've been a Falkirk fan since 1980 and I'd genuinely put him up there in my top 3 FFC players ever. I'm not crying, YOU'RE crying. It's Will Vaulks, 2012-2017.

8 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

65 - 141 Appearances

Fantastic left back. From the days when we could sign players from the first team squads of the likes of West Ham United.

Tommy McQueen, stalwart from 1990 - 1995.

Along Alex Taylor i would say the best 2 signings we made back then.

Forgot about this, and now the popguns big guns have started again I thought I'd rattle through a few more of our high appearance makers before I go back to work...
As usual, please fire in with comments and memories so the younger fans can truly understand the pantheon of greats we were blessed with on a weekly basis.
69 - 138 Appearances
Hardworking, rosy cheeked ex Jambo/Arab number 9, Scott Crabbe.  Bairn from 1996-2000.

Great wee player. Eventually seduced by the imaginary riches of Franchise FC. Maybe not so imaginary initially as good old Dominic was bleeding the lottery winner dry at that point.

65 - 141 Appearances
Fantastic left back. From the days when we could sign players from the first team squads of the likes of West Ham United.
Tommy McQueen, stalwart from 1990 - 1995.

A vaguely remembered negative, but wasn’t it Tommy who scored one of the most ridiculous own goals of all time?