The Falkirk FC Thread

22 minutes ago, sirscottyoung said:

I was told today that the Keena transfer has been hijacked by a former manager of yours after you guys hummed and hawed about paying his dad(agent) a signing fee to take him.

Delete this right fucking now. It's Friday, at least wait until Monday to tell us this.

49 minutes ago, sirscottyoung said:

I was told today that the Keena transfer has been hijacked by a former manager of yours after you guys hummed and hawed about paying his dad(agent) a signing fee to take him.

Is this the QP story ?? Probably just rumour as he done well there before.

Edited by Grangemouth Bairn

It wouldn't surprise me tbh the longer it drags on the more chance we will get gazumped by someone else. 
Aye this. Having alerted everyone to his availability and what level he is happy to go to, it would be no surprise if we fucked about and didnt get him.

A week ago when we all thought we’d have a front 3 of Keena, Dowds and Nelson with Alston on the wing, only for us to start the season with Dowds and Sammon with Todd on the right and McKee in the middle with Telfer in the hole   

luis suarez GIF

11 minutes ago, Ryan-FFC said:

Bainsfordbairn can you shed any light on the keena situation?

He doesn't tend to comment until they are concluded which is what the people associated with our club should be doing to avoid all these gazumptions. But the longer it goes on the more likely it is that we're not going to get him.

Edited by FFC 1876