The Falkirk FC Thread

1 hour ago, Shadwell Dog said:

To watch what?

I was hoping to sneak in before the lock down having been a previous subscriber. Paying by the year is much cheaper than ppv, and you get Saturday away games too.

If we were to ever resign that plodding, sand-dancIng, jersey-filling shitebag McKee again I would honestly be on a whole other level of seething. 

Him and Telfer in the same midfield would probably bring out some kind of physical reflex. 

2 hours ago, keithgy said:

No i was told it was Liam Craig.

Liam Craig signed a new deal with us 2 months ago, is one of only three central midfielders we have going into the first game of the season on Saturday, and is coaching our youths.

There is zero chance hes leaving us just now.

Liam Craig signed a new deal with us 2 months ago, is one of only three central midfielders we have going into the first game of the season on Saturday, and is coaching our youths.
There is zero chance hes leaving us just now.
You have spent so much time on our thread, it amazes me that you have so little idea how it works here.

Noticed on YouTube that Falkirk tv are uploading lots of old content 2003/04/05

Around the time I was introduced to Falkirk via my step dad who is currently not having a great time of it at the moment.

Tear in my eye watching them 💙

If we were to ever resign that plodding, sand-dancIng, jersey-filling shitebag McKee again I would honestly be on a whole other level of seething. 

Him and Telfer in the same midfield would probably bring out some kind of physical reflex. 

This.

Genuinely amazed that him putting a few corners onto Ryan McGeevers massive head can be enough to change their opinion about him. We had him for 2 and a half years and he was fucking torture to watch. Massive shitebag in the middle of the park that offered absolutely nothing. Him, Telfer and Ian McShane were all the exact same player. Is there talent there? Probably. But we never really saw it. An empty jersey.

24 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Right I’m off to play golf, by the time I return home I expect to be reading about the signings of Alston and Keena.
No excuses!

I was told today that the Keena transfer has been hijacked by a former manager of yours after you guys hummed and hawed about paying his dad(agent) a signing fee to take him.

2 minutes ago, sirscottyoung said:

I was told today that the Keena transfer has been hijacked by a former manager of yours after you guys hummed and hawed about paying his dad(agent) a signing fee to take him.

Nice fabrication mate